New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2011, 10:19
GARandMCR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,611
Default Headband Color Chart - Check :)

So I just finished a color chart for my crocheted headbands. Woo Hoo! I still have what feels like a million color charts to go lol

I am thinking about selling them. What do you ladies think? Likes? Dislikes?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CHBColorChart.jpg (60.7 KB, 149 views)
__________________
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2011, 10:51
Gr82cre8's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 979
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

I can certainly tell you put a lot of work into it. I would buy one depending on a few things:

- If all available colors of crochet headbands were pictured
- durability of printing paper/medium
- if customization was available
- price
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2011, 11:00
GARandMCR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,611
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr82cre8 View Post
I can certainly tell you put a lot of work into it. I would buy one depending on a few things:

- If all available colors of crochet headbands were pictured
- durability of printing paper/medium
- if customization was available
- price
- If all available colors of crochet headbands were pictured
I am missing a few still, but I will have them all soon enough.

- durability of printing paper/medium
I was planning on doing digital format for them, but would consider printing them.

- if customization was available
Most definitely, and I will be doing my daisies, all of my ribbon, tulle and nylon head bands, plus what ever else I get my hands on

- price
I am not sure what to charge.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/austin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG] What do you think (digital format) of $5.00 for a single page chart and $7.00 for a two page chart? I had a company send me a digital color chart and everything was super digitized and I didn't like the quality.
__________________
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2011, 11:27
GARandMCR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,611
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

WOO HOO! 2 done a million to go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NHBColorChart.jpg (47.2 KB, 57 views)
__________________
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 12:11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,444
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

I would be interested also. I could probably have DH do it, because he does webdesign and graphics work, but lets face it...it would never get done!!!

If it could be customized I would be very interested! I have pretty much all the colors, and even the ones not listed, so I would of course want those too.

I will keep checking back to see what you decide.
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 12:24
GARandMCR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,611
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheek View Post
I would be interested also. I could probably have DH do it, because he does webdesign and graphics work, but lets face it...it would never get done!!!

If it could be customized I would be very interested! I have pretty much all the colors, and even the ones not listed, so I would of course want those too.

I will keep checking back to see what you decide.
Men, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em

I would be happy to customize them and of course I would fill in the missing colors for you. I am really leaning towards digital copies, because everyone will want a different pound and type of paper and printing is expensive. I would want it to be something reasonable, ya know?

So, customized and all I am good with $5.00 per one page chart, $2.50 for the any charts that follow. I plan on having 10 or so within the next week. (Plus PP fees of course)

If you're good with that let me know which charts you need and where you would want the invoice sent to.
__________________
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 12:27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,444
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaredithRoberts View Post
Men, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em

I would be happy to customize them and of course I would fill in the missing colors for you. I am really leaning towards digital copies, because everyone will want a different pound and type of paper and printing is expensive. I would want it to be something reasonable, ya know?

So, customized and all I am good with $5.00 per one page chart, $2.50 for the any charts that follow. I plan on having 10 or so within the next week. (Plus PP fees of course)

If you're good with that let me know which charts you need and where you would want the invoice sent to.
Yes I think that I would want a digital copy for sure! Oh man that would be awesome!!! That would save me a ton of work! I will PM you with the rest of the details and questions I have! Yea!!!
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 12:29
babesnbugsmommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 491
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

i think you did a great job! had a question about the digital format wondering if the colors would vary from printer to printer giving n inaccurate result have you found that it varies?
__________________
Lynn
mommy to Abbey "Babes" 7-19-08 and Elijah "Bugs" 11-17-09
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 12:31
GARandMCR's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,611
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsnbabesmommy View Post
i think you did a great job! had a question about the digital format wondering if the colors would vary from printer to printer giving n inaccurate result have you found that it varies?

They shouldn't as I used actual photographs of the headbands/ribbons/etc. The printer should print as it would the colors of any other photograph. As for logos and stuff they should have been designed with web/print safe colors.
__________________
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 01:59
babesnbugsmommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: virginia beach, VA
Posts: 491
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

thank you for the response i know i need some of these its on my business to do list so once i get a few more things checked off i will have to get with you and get some of these done TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaredithRoberts View Post
They shouldn't as I used actual photographs of the headbands/ribbons/etc. The printer should print as it would the colors of any other photograph. As for logos and stuff they should have been designed with web/print safe colors.
__________________
Lynn
mommy to Abbey "Babes" 7-19-08 and Elijah "Bugs" 11-17-09
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger