New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 06:08
mysweetbowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,864
Default Anyone need clothes modeled?

I would love to do pics for product with someone who makes clothes, anyone interested? I attached a pic i took and my daughter is the one in it she is 3 but generally wears a 4. And i also do shoots for my website all the time with little ones around 6-9months as well attached another example
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mademoisele.jpg (28.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg tessshoot 013editps.jpg (30.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg holiday 039editweb.jpg (37.7 KB, 43 views)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 06:48
CKane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: White House, TN
Posts: 2,584
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetbowtique View Post
I would love to do pics for product with someone who makes clothes, anyone interested? I attached a pic i took and my daughter is the one in it she is 3 but generally wears a 4. And i also do shoots for my website all the time with little ones around 6-9months as well attached another example

I just love your back/floor drops... *sigh* I'm envious... I'm saving up for some myself right now....


anyway, just wanted to say that... that and your dd is friggin' adorable!!!!
__________________
- AMBER -
I am who I am, I say what I mean, I mean what I say, I'm a great friend, and a formiddable opponent. Make a friend of me - I'll be one for life!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 06:56
Robin7786's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,712
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKane View Post
I just love your back/floor drops... *sigh* I'm envious... I'm saving up for some myself right now....


anyway, just wanted to say that... that and your dd is friggin' adorable!!!!
agreed all around (even about saving for my own lol)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 07:34
mysweetbowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,864
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

you know what i also do ladies that is alot less... use fabric and just a baseboard that you can buy at home depot attached are pics i used fabric as my backround

the first is just my floor and fabric for the backdrop and a baseboard

the second is a fabric backround with no baseboard and a furry carpet i got at walmart

and the last is fabric a baseboard and one of my floors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg musette.jpg (24.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg erinostland 043edit1.jpg (38.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg tess2 064donesmaller.jpg (54.1 KB, 27 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 07:38
CKane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: White House, TN
Posts: 2,584
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetbowtique View Post
you know what i also do ladies that is alot less... use fabric and just a baseboard that you can buy at home depot attached are pics i used fabric as my backround

the first is just my floor and fabric for the backdrop and a baseboard

the second is a fabric backround with no baseboard and a furry carpet i got at walmart

and the last is fabric a baseboard and one of my floors
that is AWESOME!!!!! Okay - I may have to try that.... :P
__________________
- AMBER -
I am who I am, I say what I mean, I mean what I say, I'm a great friend, and a formiddable opponent. Make a friend of me - I'll be one for life!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 08:27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 346
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetbowtique View Post
you know what i also do ladies that is alot less... use fabric and just a baseboard that you can buy at home depot attached are pics i used fabric as my backround

the first is just my floor and fabric for the backdrop and a baseboard

the second is a fabric backround with no baseboard and a furry carpet i got at walmart

and the last is fabric a baseboard and one of my floors

It's true, it costs much much less to make your own....... and by making your own, you can make many more for the amount that you would have spent on just one from places that you can order them. They make tons of money off of you when you order them!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 08:32
Tess9737's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,168
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

Your photography work is beautiful! I don't make any clothes, but if I did, I would totally take you up on your offer. Can I ask about the turquoise fabric flowers on foe from your first picture? Are those flowers from jenniflower's buys? That headband (and cutie!) are adorable!!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2010, 11:31
mysweetbowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,864
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

aww thanks yes they are flowers from Jenni there is 2 on a FOE headband.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess9737 View Post
Your photography work is beautiful! I don't make any clothes, but if I did, I would totally take you up on your offer. Can I ask about the turquoise fabric flowers on foe from your first picture? Are those flowers from jenniflower's buys? That headband (and cutie!) are adorable!!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-01-2011, 02:57
kclements73's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Houston
Posts: 483
Default Re: Anyone need clothes modeled?

I may take you up on this offer, I make clothing as well as bows ect. I am going to need some new shots for the new year.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger