http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 12-04-2010, 11:23

Default Re: Need a model? I have two!

Oh my gosh I have seen your pics but I didn't know there was two of them! How precious.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:05

i would be interested! im suppose to take some pictures for my new website I'm having someone work on. She is waiting for pictures to add to it but I just dont have a good camera or a cute house to work with. And its so gloomy outside here. I dont need them asap because the lady said she would wait. And im not in a terrible rush for the website either.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:43

They are precious! Great pics too!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maudie65 View Post
i would be interested! im suppose to take some pictures for my new website I'm having someone work on. She is waiting for pictures to add to it but I just dont have a good camera or a cute house to work with. And its so gloomy outside here. I dont need them asap because the lady said she would wait. And im not in a terrible rush for the website either.
Sure, I'd love to help, PM me and we can chat!
Old 12-10-2010, 03:07

Wow. You say you're not a professional but I just looked into your site. Your pictures are telling me a different story. Everything is wonderful! The girls are adorable!
Old 12-10-2010, 03:43

I am definately interested!! I'm in Canada so it'll take 2-3 weeks to get to you. I'm not in a rush so I won't pay for extra expensive premium Canada Post shipping!! So as long as that time frame (after Christmas/New Years) still fits into your schedule, I'd love to work with you!

Do they wear pigtails? I really need some pigtail shots too!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by boutiquesweetheart View Post
Wow. You say you're not a professional but I just looked into your site. Your pictures are telling me a different story. Everything is wonderful! The girls are adorable!
Aw, thank you! I am definitely still learning! I work with so many awesome photographers that they inspire me to get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedove View Post
I am definately interested!! I'm in Canada so it'll take 2-3 weeks to get to you. I'm not in a rush so I won't pay for extra expensive premium Canada Post shipping!! So as long as that time frame (after Christmas/New Years) still fits into your schedule, I'd love to work with you!

Do they wear pigtails? I really need some pigtail shots too!
Sure, that sounds great!

They don't have quite enough hair for pigtails yet unfortunately....and even if I could get it up in pigtails they would probably pull it out within 5 minutes.

I'll PM you my address!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:23

Would some big floral bands be okay? Or even flower clips. I would love to send you a box in a couple weeks if you're interested!

edit.. need hat models also!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by boutiquesweetheart View Post
Would some big floral bands be okay? Or even flower clips. I would love to send you a box in a couple weeks if you're interested!

edit.. need hat models also!
Sending you a PM!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:17

Gorgeous girls!!!!

I too have twin girls, and we all can tell them apart (my hubby and the boys) but not the other family members who don't see them often.

Wow, yours really do look identical though! I went to your website and oh my, those girls are soooo adorable, all so gorgeous!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg