5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

View Poll Results: What type of backgrounds do you like to see on a website?
Photoshopped Crisp White Background 28 50.00%
Backdrop Background 15 26.79%
Solid Colored Background 6 10.71%
Other (please specify) 7 12.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 05:22

Default Re: White bg VS. Natural Background

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetbowtique View Post
i have item pics on photoshopped white backround i think it lets the product be the focus and then i also have a pic of item on a model so they can see it in use, here is a link to one of my items for an example

http://mysweetbowtique.com/item_393/...th-Camelia.htm
I totally agree even though most of my photos don't have a white background. It's difficult when you live in England and there is hardly ever any good natural light. I can't figure out a light box either. So, photoshopping out a crisp white background for 50 photos takes a lot of time that I don't have.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:09

I voted crisp white for products, I prefer natural for shots on models.

I'm actually in the process of redoing all my images on a white background at the moment, its a pain to do, but makes a HUGE difference!!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:19

I prefer taking pics against something like a prop/flower etc in good natural light to give an idea of size/color.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulafairy View Post
I do a mix. I try to have modeled product pic for each item and then the item by itself on a white background.
i think this is ideal (and what I am working on)

i am going to have close up pics with a white background as the "menu" of items, then when you click on the item to purchase, it brings up a bigger photo -- hopefully on a model with a natural background
Old 01-25-2011, 01:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedancr41 View Post
i think this is ideal (and what I am working on)

i am going to have close up pics with a white background as the "menu" of items, then when you click on the item to purchase, it brings up a bigger photo -- hopefully on a model with a natural background
This is my preference too. When you search for bows on Etsy, the bows with clear, crisp white backgrounds make the bows really stand out. I do a model pic as an additional pic whenever I can :\ My 3 year old model is not always so cooperative though....

Sponsored Links

Closed Thread