New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:26

Default Re: Is this to far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingUnraveled View Post
I guess I'm the odd one out here. Sure, I probably wouldn't use a picture like that but I don't really see what the big deal is. For some reason I don't think perverts need to resort to trolling Etsy for baby butt pictures. Try searching on google images for "baby butt"-there are over 4.5 millions hits. Now, if you really want to see something controversial search on google images for "Sally Mann." She is an amazing photographer who takes disturbing pictures of her children. Sicko-perverts are much more likely to search that then Etsy.
I just searched "sally mann" OMG! why would she takes pic of kids like that!....Is that even allowed to be showed online... Ithink i saw one with one of the little girl NAKED but from the front, that is soooo horrible!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 11-21-2010, 12:36

Baby butts are cute but probably not a good idea for this advertisement. I see a big sanitary issue. "look at the cute leg warmers...now look how close they are to the area where the baby pees and poops". I don't let my baby crawl around naked...not even in her diaper alone. I usually have her covered with a rufflebutt.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingUnraveled View Post
I guess I'm the odd one out here. Sure, I probably wouldn't use a picture like that but I don't really see what the big deal is. For some reason I don't think perverts need to resort to trolling Etsy for baby butt pictures. Try searching on google images for "baby butt"-there are over 4.5 millions hits. Now, if you really want to see something controversial search on google images for "Sally Mann." She is an amazing photographer who takes disturbing pictures of her children. Sicko-perverts are much more likely to search that then Etsy.
I'm curious, but I'm not going to support anything like that by googling it. There needs to be some kind of real Internet police or something.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollfacebowsandmore View Post
I just searched "sally mann" OMG! why would she takes pic of kids like that!....Is that even allowed to be showed online... Ithink i saw one with one of the little girl NAKED but from the front, that is soooo horrible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinasK View Post
I'm curious, but I'm not going to support anything like that by googling it. There needs to be some kind of real Internet police or something.

She was Time magazine's "Photographer of the Year" in 2001 and her work is seen in galleries all over the world. It's amazing to be that she hasn't been prosecuted. Some of her work is hauntingly beautiful but much of the photography of her children goes in a direction I don't like.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:21

That is wrong for a product listing. It would be really cute to get of your own child, but not to post it anywhere.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:24

Oh geez! I only looked at a few 0of her pics but sally mann! Wow!! I am disturbed by those pics, talk about taking away a childs innocence.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytutus View Post
Oh geez! I only looked at a few 0of her pics but sally mann! Wow!! I am disturbed by those pics, talk about taking away a childs innocence.
That is exactly what I thought. Those pics were quite disturbing.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2my3ks View Post
I personally have professional nudie butt pictures of my babies... I think it is an adorable picture, but not one I would advertise with.
Agree!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:16

I agree, not good

Some people have different views, my mother use to work for this older couple taking care of her mother, the Husband was a photographer and they had 2 Grand kids, a boy and a girl, he would have them go naked swimming and had tons of pictures of the kids totally nude around the house, he called it "ART"
Old 11-22-2010, 12:03

I think it is fine for yourself but not to put on the internet. And I am surprised etsy allowed it. Most photography places around here won't even develop your own personal pictures of your kids if they are like that.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif