New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:38

Default Re: my sweet baby girls 1st halloween

OMW!!!! How cute is that! What a great idea! What did you make her dress out of?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:57

Precious! She looks adorable on her costume
Old 10-29-2010, 10:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhite214 View Post
OMW!!!! How cute is that! What a great idea! What did you make her dress out of?
I used a white onesie and cut right under the armpits and stitched it so it stayed down, then i just took fringe i got from joanns and used fabri-tac. Then just some blue satin ribbon for the straps and across the top (i had no idea what else to use, i was having creative thinking- block). Thats it! I looked for a royal blue onesie but i had limited time, i had to get it done today so i just used a white one.

Cute story- I went to get red fringe, but only could find cheap thin ugly stuff, and they had emerald and orange fringe (my least favorite colors) so i was like crap... i dont want to make a green dress, so i pulled it out and saw blue hidden. So I was like ok awesome. I bought it and came home. I was planning on using a white nagorie feather pad for her headband, so i go to pull it out and right on top is a royal blue pad. I think I was supposed to make her a blue one. That just doesnt happen. I got lucky and made something that matched. I also had a huge royal blue gem for the headband... luck!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:09

holy crap thats so cute!!!

Old 10-29-2010, 10:39

You did a great job! That has to be one of the cutest outfits ever! Your dd is pretty cute too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawinfield View Post
I used a white onesie and cut right under the armpits and stitched it so it stayed down, then i just took fringe i got from joanns and used fabri-tac. Then just some blue satin ribbon for the straps and across the top (i had no idea what else to use, i was having creative thinking- block). Thats it! I looked for a royal blue onesie but i had limited time, i had to get it done today so i just used a white one.

Cute story- I went to get red fringe, but only could find cheap thin ugly stuff, and they had emerald and orange fringe (my least favorite colors) so i was like crap... i dont want to make a green dress, so i pulled it out and saw blue hidden. So I was like ok awesome. I bought it and came home. I was planning on using a white nagorie feather pad for her headband, so i go to pull it out and right on top is a royal blue pad. I think I was supposed to make her a blue one. That just doesnt happen. I got lucky and made something that matched. I also had a huge royal blue gem for the headband... luck!
Old 10-29-2010, 11:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhite214 View Post
You did a great job! That has to be one of the cutest outfits ever! Your dd is pretty cute too.
thanks everyone!

i AGREE! MY DD IS PRETTY CUTE! She always curls her toes under so her feet look like this in every picture! It cracks me up everytime i look at it.

The toes and she will raise her eyebrows a mile high if she notices my phone or camera, she will be smiling smiling smiling, see the camera, raise her brows. I have 2000000 pictures of curled toes and brow raises. and 2 of her smiling.

I love my girl so much. <3 I'll take toe curls and brow raises any day.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:56

OMG! She is a cutie!! Love the outfit!
Old 10-30-2010, 01:22

That is too precious!!! She is adorable.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:26

Hahaha that's absolutely adorable!!
Old 10-30-2010, 02:23

She is a big girl! with this age 3 months old ! beautiful costume....
Sponsored Links