New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:37
zoesmommy27

Default Photo Editing, sparkle in pictures, name added. Service offered.

I graduated college with an AS in Computer Programming and graphic design, I use photoshop and can edit any photos. I can also add a little twinkle to your bow centers, or even watermarks or your company name to the photos to help from having them stolen.

1-10 photos are 1.25 each
10+ photos are 1.00 each

I will add the sparkle, text or water mark per your request no charge.
Doing this very cheap as I want to get my name out there, I also need to raise some funds as bow making is an expensive hobby ha ha.

If you are interested send payment to ([email protected] via paypal) and then please email your photos to [email protected]. Photos will be returned with in 72 hours, most cases much much sooner.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 10:53
zoesmommy27

Default Re: Photo Editing, sparkle in pictures, name added. Service offered.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:59
zoesmommy27

For the rest of this week only, I will offer a great discount on this service. Daughter has a big cheer thing this weekend and mommas trying to raise her some money....

1-10 photos are .75 each
10+ photos are .50 each

offer ends 10-31-10
Old 10-28-2010, 09:34
zoesmommy27

Just bumping, finishing up a large order for another member and would like to take on some more. Send me one picture and ill send you back an example of my work so you can decide.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:42

are you still doing this? i have a alot of pics for my website i need to edit.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:25
zoesmommy27

All orders that are paid for by the end of the month will be at the special price. I am finishing up an order now and will be ready to start on another tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:38
zoesmommy27

I am just finished two orders and working on a third, if there is anyone else who wants to take advantage of this special price. send me an email as i forget to check my private messages.

If you want to see how it works feel free to send me a picture and ill edit it for you to see.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:57

WOW!!! Thank you so much for editing my photos so fast! I love the white backgrounds and the "sparkle" bling that you added to the photos! They are perfect! Thanks again for the great service.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:07
zoesmommy27

Ahh thank you. Great clips and bows you have it was easy to make them look wonderful. Cant wait to work with you again.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:33
zoesmommy27

I also can do collages for your sites . 2.00 a piece up to 6 pictures.

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.