http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2010, 11:21
sarah8110's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 548
Default need a model?

My 2 year old has really gotten into modeling some of my stuff and a sister companies stuff lately. Attached are some recent photos. I took the photos. I use to be a wedding photographer but quit after having this sweet girl. Would love to trade some products for pics!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2010, 11:25
cupcakecutie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dale, IN
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: need a model?

She is adorable! I may need your services. I was supposed to be teaming up with a local photographer and she has dropped off the face of the earth. We were planning a combined model search and now I haven't heard from her. I will send you a pm within the next day or so.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2010, 11:27
njzmom's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: heaven of earth!
Posts: 1,244
Default Re: need a model?

what a cutie!! she's gorgeous.
__________________
are you ever too old to wear bows?!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2010, 11:31
sarah8110's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 548
Default Re: need a model?

sounds good! thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakecutie View Post
She is adorable! I may need your services. I was supposed to be teaming up with a local photographer and she has dropped off the face of the earth. We were planning a combined model search and now I haven't heard from her. I will send you a pm within the next day or so.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2010, 12:35
momof5's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,286
Default Re: need a model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah8110 View Post
My 2 year old has really gotten into modeling some of my stuff and a sister companies stuff lately. Attached are some recent photos. I took the photos. I use to be a wedding photographer but quit after having this sweet girl. Would love to trade some products for pics!
I'll pm you soon!
__________________
"A lot of class, with a lil' sass!"
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2010, 11:49
sarah8110's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 548
Default Re: need a model?

THank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by njzmom View Post
what a cutie!! she's gorgeous.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-20-2010, 12:16
jadeblueafterglow's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,369
Default Re: need a model?

So cute! My 2 yr old decided she'd rather not model for me today. She has her tongue sticking out at me in one pic...and it was one of the better ones. I'm glad your little girl is working it!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-20-2010, 10:36
sarah8110's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 548
Default Re: need a model?

my daughter has days like that too! ha ha ha...i just laugh and keep shooting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandlysasmom View Post
So cute! My 2 yr old decided she'd rather not model for me today. She has her tongue sticking out at me in one pic...and it was one of the better ones. I'm glad your little girl is working it!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger