Craft Show Display Ideas

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:33
Default Re: ISO Photographer

Originally Posted by chazup View Post
hi there, I worked with a wonderful photographer Ampy Galpin (she chose adult models for our stuff and did it in central park NY, but does kids too), i will look for her email address again, meanwhile you can check her work out on my FB page: puff collection by clips couture and like her so you can contact her thru fb too
Hope that helps
good luck, ur stuff is beautiful
Originally Posted by NewMexicoGirl View Post
I do have a 13yr old daughter who can model anytime. If you need an older child.
Originally Posted by babyeliza View Post
I'm not a photographer but I just wanted to say your stuff is soo pretty! And I love the name of the Eliza dd's name is Eliza lol
Thanks! I love the name Eliza, it's so pretty & unique!

Originally Posted by grinsandgiggles View Post
Hi! My daughter and I would love to help you out! She loves posing for pictures and I love taking them! She is almost 3. Thanks so much!!! Ashley

I have several pictures of her on my page. (I am new to this site, so I am not sure how to attach the pictures yet)
Thank you all very much! I have all the baby/toddler models that I needed, but I still need some newborns/infants.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 03:27

Im not a photographer but I have been taking pictures for some HG ladies. My daughter is 8 months olds.Sorry they are so big

I have a 8 mos. old baby girl who is wonderful in front of the camera. I am have my own slr camera and feel i do a pretty good job w/ pics. I have been asked to take professional pics for friends etc. for pay based off what i have done w/ my own children. my favortie shots are the impromtu action shots. i would love to help you
Old 10-18-2010, 10:13

I have a 2 year old who has modeled for other businesses. Here are a few recents from this week. I am a part time photographer (use to shoot weddings) so I took the photos. Would love to work with you.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:25

I am a photographer and I have a 10 month old daughter as well as a friend who has twin daughters that would love to model here are some photos. my email is if you you would like to use me.

Sponsored Links