http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:35

Default Re: People copying my images.....

Did you check the link that I posted to see if that might help you out?

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:37

I think you can do it on FLickr but not sure

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 09-14-2010, 09:42
PuraVidaPix

Here's how I protect my images:
Download fast stone photo resizer it's free and can bulk watermark your images.
Wix.com is a great free website building software but time consuming. Google online proofing for photographers and you'll find tons of options.
I send low resolution watermarked images on a cd to my clients. I allow them to use them online but I put in my watermark "not for print or duplication" along with my logo. That keys the labs off to not print them. I also offer a higher priced session they includes a cd they can print from if they choose. Your best bet is fast stone it's free and fast it resizes watermarks and renames files for multiple images all with one click!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellasgarden View Post
I believe on MPIX you can do that. My sil's photographer uses that site and you can even set up so they can order prints at whatever you want them to and they can print them from MPIX, the quality is really good also
But do they purchase them at my prices? Or the website prices?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by soneal1027 View Post
Did you check the link that I posted to see if that might help you out?
I did, and I was like WOAH!!!! LOL
Old 09-14-2010, 10:07

you set your own pricing if I remember correctly. I have personally ordered from them and the pricing is good and fantastic quality, my sil's photographer had HIS pricing on there and it was a lot higher than MPIX directly, I think you pay them and maybe a percentage but it is all done at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang96mj View Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:20

How about posting them on facebook. I think there is choice whether or not you allow people to copy your images.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang96mj View Post

It's called Zenfolio. You pay a small fee each month to use it, but you upload the proofs directly to your Zenfolio account (www.mpix.com) and YOU set the prices. An 8x10 from them is 1.99 (your cost) but you set the parameters, so that your customer sees 29.99 for example. Mpix is a professional lab, so the quality is excellent. They also put a typewritten "signature" of sorts on the back of each photo. For example, the copyright logo and your photography name. The Zenfolio site DOES NOT link the customer to Mpix so they won't be asking you why the markup is so high. BUT if they DO, just tell them that their sitting fee paid for your professional time and talent, and the print fees are paying for the time you spend editing, uploading, and proofing for them.

Let me know if you have any other questions. For the record, I don't use Zenfolio. I thought about it, and decided to go the route of my own website.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:29

one suggestion that i read once is to make your pictures into a video. then its one file and harder to copy.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
It's called Zenfolio. You pay a small fee each month to use it, but you upload the proofs directly to your Zenfolio account (www.mpix.com) and YOU set the prices. An 8x10 from them is 1.99 (your cost) but you set the parameters, so that your customer sees 29.99 for example. Mpix is a professional lab, so the quality is excellent. They also put a typewritten "signature" of sorts on the back of each photo. For example, the copyright logo and your photography name. The Zenfolio site DOES NOT link the customer to Mpix so they won't be asking you why the markup is so high. BUT if they DO, just tell them that their sitting fee paid for your professional time and talent, and the print fees are paying for the time you spend editing, uploading, and proofing for them.

Let me know if you have any other questions. For the record, I don't use Zenfolio. I thought about it, and decided to go the route of my own website.
With whom did you build your website?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif