Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:57
Default My light box

I built a light box out of a cardboard box, hole cut in the top, inserted a sheet of paper as the background, covered the hole with tissue paper, and put a florescent light bar on the top. I'll upload a picture ASAP. It was very easy and I think it works well, but the key is getting the white balance on your camera set right. Tell me what you think, how are my pictures?

A couple of the yellow ones aren't to my liking but overall I think it works well. I think I need a different background for different colors...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 04:33
Default Re: My light box

Those look great!
Old 09-11-2010, 04:37

The pics look pretty good. Someone posted a tut about making one with material. I hadn't thought about just using paper.
PLEASE DO NOT SELL TO ME!!! NEED a 12 step program!! Anyone know of a good one?!!? Ribbons and Stuff Anonymous?!?!
Old 09-11-2010, 05:06

I made one out of foam board and really like it. It cost me about thirty dollars all together. For backgrounds I just use a piece of scrapbook paper and zoom in on it. It looks pretty good, and that way I can have alot for all different colors.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:00

Do you put just one hole at the top or do you also put them on the sides? I thought I saw one somewhere that had holes on the sides too.
Christy, glitterbugs & tutus
Sponsored Links