Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 03-21-2008, 01:18

Default Re: Adobe Watermark Layer Style Settings

OK let me see if I can explain this ...

I have elements 6.0.... the way you make a watermark with it is correct everything you want to correct in your picture...

then use the FONT tool... make your store name where you want to in the photo....use BLACK

next in the upper tool bar there is the color box for what color your text is... next to it there is a STYLE box click the drop down arrow...then click the right flyout menu...SELECT bevels

pick the bevel you like... then go back up to the style box do the same thing again... then choose drop shadows... choose the style you like

over in your pallette box choose your opacity and drop the opacity to where you like it ... as far as visibility or darkness...

flatten you image or merge layers

if you need pictures as a step by step process let me know I can probly make one that makes sense
Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2008, 01:09

Oh,, how I would love to have photoshop!! Can someone tell me a good place to find it at a good price? TIA
Old 05-12-2008, 01:43

Very cool. Too bad I don't have photoshop . I am adding that to my very long list of things that I want

My online store:

Old 06-20-2008, 10:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanjaysmom View Post
Oh,, how I would love to have photoshop!! Can someone tell me a good place to find it at a good price? TIA

If you know anyone who is a teacher, college student, professor or even works at an educational institution they can get you the educational version of Adobe products for a significant discount. My mom works for a university (she is in Admissions - doesn't teach) and got the Adobe Creative Suite when CS2 was new for me. I'm waiting on the new Lightroom and she will get that for me. Need to upgrade to CS3 soon.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:01

Does anyone have a tutorial for psp x2 for watermarking?

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/jujuscraftsupplies
Old 06-20-2008, 12:15

OMG THANKS for that!! I JUST posted-seriously like 2 seconds ago-a link on my photography board about this because I swore I saved the tutorial a long time ago but couldn't find it-and this is just about exactly like that one! Thanks!
Old 06-20-2008, 12:21

Thanks I have that one and I think I have the photo shop but I don't think I have that one on my laptop.

Cathy
Old 06-20-2008, 12:24

I found psp 9 on ebay for around 20 dollars. I don't know much about it but I have googled tutorials and there are alot out there. You can also get the PSP for dummies book. I'm pretty sure photoshop is better but if money is tight and you don't have that much to spend go with psp. You can still make banners, adjust pictures, make graphics, and many other things. It also comes with animation shop. Just thought i'd share the info.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:38

I have Photoshop Elements. I got mine at Costco for $49.00 normal cost is $79.00... this is the newest version... you can probly find the older version on the net...

the full versions of photoshop like CS2 have more stuff than you need for basic editing. so its not necessary to buy the big version
Old 07-31-2008, 08:48

I was looking for these..
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.