http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:21

Default Does anyone have???

I made my first bow and tutu today. I wanted to get some pictures of Emma in them and put them on sort of a fairytale backdrop and do some digi scrapbooking with the pics. Anyone have a background like that or know where i can get one?

Also, I noticed a lot of questions about software, I have been using PSP for years so if anyone has questions or needs any help with that pm me anytime!!

Thanks,
Jen
Sponsored Links

Old 03-16-2008, 10:40

Default Re: Does anyone have???

I use an older version but they are all pretty similar. I have tried newer ones, i just prefer the one i learned on, i just install addons and filters to keep it up to date. You have anything specific you need help with?
Old 03-16-2008, 11:02

what is psp? I have photoshop elements and I get totally lost. I have found a few tutorials online that have helped. Do you know how to make cute borders around your pictures??

Old 03-16-2008, 11:07

I have photoshop elements actually but i have never once used it. PSP is Paint shop pro. A ton more user friendly that photoshop as far as i'm concerned and I use it a TON for digital scrapbooking. What kind of borders are you looking for? I have a bunch of cute stuff that i use in scrapbooking that i could send you but i will have to look at elements tonight to tell you how to use them :-)
Old 03-16-2008, 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferg1002 View Post
I have photoshop elements actually but i have never once used it. PSP is Paint shop pro. A ton more user friendly that photoshop as far as i'm concerned and I use it a TON for digital scrapbooking. What kind of borders are you looking for? I have a bunch of cute stuff that i use in scrapbooking that i could send you but i will have to look at elements tonight to tell you how to use them :-)
I don't know. I have just seen a bunch of cute borders on Etsy listings like this one for example:

Etsy :: CASSANDRASBOWTIQUE :: SWEET CHERRY CLIPPIE / NON SLIP
Etsy :: calischarm :: M2M Gymbo Tropical Garden Toddler Hair Bow BowFairies

Old 03-16-2008, 11:30

it looks like those were done with brushes....do you know how to use brushes in elements? Here is a link for brushes you can download...you should be able to find some here..

Free Photoshop Brushes - Adobe Photoshop Brush DIRECTORY | PhotoshopSupport.com
Old 03-16-2008, 11:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferg1002 View Post
it looks like those were done with brushes....do you know how to use brushes in elements? Here is a link for brushes you can download...you should be able to find some here..

Free Photoshop Brushes - Adobe Photoshop Brush DIRECTORY | PhotoshopSupport.com
Thanks. I will have to try it out when I get some time!! lol.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaileyscott View Post
You are soo helpful! I have been dying to make the background white on my pics! Tonya on here was soo sweet with a tutorial for ME, but the screen shots she used---my version didn't look that way. Michelle did a tutorial too but I can't get it to work. I want to be able to take any picture and remove the whole background. I also need some help putting names on pics and like watermarks to protect people from copying all my pics. I know I am asking a lot!

I love doing stuff like this :-) I will download a trial tomorrow so I can get some screenshots that look like what you are seeing. If you have yahoo messanger instead i could just walk you through it too, that sometimes works a but better so you dont have to wait if you have a question. i'm groth1002 on yahoo and if you dont have that like i said, i'll download the trial tomorrow because i know atleast the menu is a bit different
Sponsored Links