150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:53

Default Offer from photographer - what to exchange?

I had an offer from a photographer to exchange product for services. Neither of us have done this before, and I'm looking for suggestions on what is a fair and reasonable trade? I do clippies and gerberas with crochet headband or beanies, mostly.

TIA
Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2010, 02:08

Default Re: Offer from photographer - what to exchange?

There's really no much to it. Basically, you just send her whatever products you want pictures of. She gets to keep the products and will send you the photos of those products either by email or a CD so you can use them on your website or FB, etc. I think is a great deal. A great picture sells the product!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 08:47

Oh thanks, I know how it works, I was wondering how many items would be reasonable to send and how many portraits I should expect in return.

And yes, I'm really excited... my photos aren't very inspired!
Old 05-27-2010, 08:55

I send my photographer whatever I need pictures of and she sends me the pictures. Normally 3-5 picts per item(bow) on a model. So the number of photos you should expect is however many items you send her.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:04

Ok, thanks. I was a bit worried about sending too much, or not what she expects or something... thank you!
Old 05-28-2010, 08:39

I have a photographer that I sent her about 10 items. She sent me a CD with about 100 photos. I have another one that I sent her about 6 items and she emailed me the best photo per item. Either way, I'm super grateful! It takes me many hours of my time to get one photo close to right :-)
They all work differently. I guess you can tell your photographer weather you want a cd or email. You can also ask her if there is anything in particular that she would like. Sometimes, they get so many requests from people that they get a lot of the same items. So, it'll be nice to offer them something in a different color than what they already have :-)

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.