Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Picture Perfect (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/)
-   -   Wanted to share some pics from Kayleysmom (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/47520-wanted-share-some-pics-kayleysmom.html)

Serenitys Bowtique 04-26-2010 03:33

Wanted to share some pics from Kayleysmom

4 Attachment(s)
I love all the pics just wanted to share a few. Thanks Angela Your daughter is so beautiful.

lovedove 04-26-2010 03:40

Re: Wanted to share some pics from Kayleysmom

She's so beautiful and the pictures are great too! AND your flowers are very pretty!! Everything looks fantastic!

cbettua 04-26-2010 03:44

Very nice!

This Mom Erin 04-26-2010 04:37

Gorgeous! All of it!

Kricket 04-26-2010 04:46

Fantastic job. She is adorable. :)

Joeybear 04-26-2010 04:47

What she said :) GORGEOUS...everything.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovedove (Post 531648)
She's so beautiful and the pictures are great too! AND your flowers are very pretty!! Everything looks fantastic!

Kayleysmom 04-26-2010 06:42

We are going to take some more for you today, I would have yesterday, but it was her birthday party and today is her actual birthday... I will be emailing them to you in a little bit, thanks for the friend add, I added ya back!

She said to tell you thanks for the "pretty" flower clip! The hot pink flower is her favorite, she is wearing it to school tomorrow!

sbh626 04-26-2010 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayleysmom (Post 531962)
We are going to take some more for you today, I would have yesterday, but it was her birthday party and today is her actual birthday... I will be emailing them to you in a little bit, thanks for the friend add, I added ya back!

She said to tell you thanks for the "pretty" flower clip! The hot pink flower is her favorite, she is wearing it to school tomorrow!

Happy birthday Miss Kayley!

Kayleysmom 04-26-2010 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyeliza (Post 531965)
Happy birthday Miss Kayley!

Thanks Shanna!

We just got in from taking her out to an early dinner and letting her pick a special gift and we went and let her put a clear stone on her great grandpa's grave today. Today has been a very complex and emotional one for us both.... She loves to model and take pictures and she keeps the flowers that she loves in a little collection on her jewelry boxes on her dresser...

prettyinpinkgirl 04-26-2010 07:40

Beautiful as always! Kayley and your products are gorgeous :)