http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:10

Default ISO Photographer for Crochet Tutu Dress

Hey ladies,

I had sent a few items out to Angelsx3 to have photos taken, but since things are a little complicated for her right now, I need to find someone else to take pictures for me.

The item that I'm wanting photographed is a crochet tutu dress for a 0-3 month old girl. This is the dress: http://littlestarsweeper.ecrater.com...hp?pid=7058400

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'd prefer not to go with anyone brand new to this site, without some hefty references. It's nothing personal, but I've been burned a few times & I don't want to risk it again.

I would prefer to do a product trade for photos, but if you are looking for pay, please let me know how much & I will consider it.

Please let me know if anyone is able to take pictures of this dress on a 0-3 month old, PM me or post here. Thank you!
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 03-25-2010, 10:16

Default Re: ISO Photographer for Crochet Tutu Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
Hey ladies,

I had sent a few items out to Angelsx3 to have photos taken, but since things are a little complicated for her right now, I need to find someone else to take pictures for me.

The item that I'm wanting photographed is a crochet tutu dress for a 0-3 month old girl. This is the dress: http://littlestarsweeper.ecrater.com...hp?pid=7058400

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'd prefer not to go with anyone brand new to this site, without some hefty references. It's nothing personal, but I've been burned a few times & I don't want to risk it again.

I would prefer to do a product trade for photos, but if you are looking for pay, please let me know how much & I will consider it.

Please let me know if anyone is able to take pictures of this dress on a 0-3 month old, PM me or post here. Thank you!
Tooo bad my DD is too old...lolz.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:03

I have access to my 3 month old niece Abby...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Modeling 278sdssds.jpg (54.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 03-26-2010, 12:29

I can have my photographer do it for you. You know me. I meet with her at least every other week for pics. She's done some of the pics on my website, anything watermarked Little Blessings LLC is her. www.littleblessingsshop.com There is a link there to my facebook, which also has the pics she's done for me. All my storefront pics are hers. I will see her tomorrow. I can PM you her address if you want or you can send if to me and I can take the dress to her. LMK
Thanks,
Bonnie
Old 03-26-2010, 01:00

Thanks ladies! I'm going to wait for the dress to get back to me & make a few more things, then figure out what I'm going to send & to who. Thanks SO much for the offers!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:20

Quote:
Thanks ladies! I'm going to wait for the dress to get back to me & make a few more things, then figure out what I'm going to send & to who. Thanks SO much for the offers!
You're welcome. I will be on vacation from April 1-6, kinda through the 9th, but you can get ahold of my friends through my facebook. I actually have two friends that are professional photographers, but use the one for my stuff because I've known her a long time and she has little girls too. They are on my fans list or just search them; Tiffany's Photography by Design aka Bittersweet Studios (the one who does my pics) and Lauren Alexis Photography (did my maternity pics last Feb.)
Thanks,
Bonnie
Old 03-26-2010, 01:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
You're welcome. I will be on vacation from April 1-6, kinda through the 9th, but you can get ahold of my friends through my facebook. I actually have two friends that are professional photographers, but use the one for my stuff because I've known her a long time and she has little girls too. They are on my fans list or just search them; Tiffany's Photography by Design aka Bittersweet Studios (the one who does my pics) and Lauren Alexis Photography (did my maternity pics last Feb.)
Thanks,
Bonnie
Great! Thanks so much, I'm so happy to have some options open! I was really bummed that I might not be able to get pictures done.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:47

I am available also
Old 03-26-2010, 02:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang96mj View Post
I am available also
Awesome! Where can I see some of your pictures?
Old 03-26-2010, 02:27

Quote:
Awesome! Where can I see some of your pictures?
Clippies Galore and More on Facebook
Sponsored Links