Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:26

Default Re: Need opinions on the posing

You might just tell her that you got reported to etsy and that etsy made you remove the photo's. It will take the pressure off of your friendship. HTH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
Thank you all for your feedback...I'm going to take the listing off. I just don't feel right at all. Bummer she went topless for the photo...I was so excited about the shoot and then saw they were all topless....

I agree very much about it needing a top. I'm also along the lines of girls need a shirt on over 1...but somehow was just wanting to use the "good" quality pic. I'll stick with my friend here local that's been taking all my other pictures for me from here on out...she was a bit appalled by the photo as well.

I might run it by my friend with the tutu as well. Hopefully she won't think I'm coming off as a prude..lol!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 03-21-2010, 07:39

I would have to agree with them its a great pix and nothing bad on your part its just the things some bad people do. I love pix like this until I was informed that there are people out there looking for pix like this.
After that I just put a cute little tube top on them really easy to make!
You did nothing wronge its the wronge of other people you have to worry about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
I listed this item, was very excited about the pics since it was a trade, but then my DH was freaked out that the girl is shirtless...what do you guys think? Do you think it's inappropriate? I'm now thinking it is and I've actually taken off a couple pictures that showed more and had different poses. They are great pics, but I was looking for some feedback on appropriateness. Thanks!

Listing is here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=43090859

Here's the listing for the tutu set by my friend...she has more of the pics on her listing:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=43020520
Old 03-21-2010, 07:58

can't you crop the photo and just do the tutu/leggings-you get to keep the good pic quality and don't have to worry about the other just thinking...

<>< Christy
my shop
Old 03-21-2010, 08:45

I agree. I think there is a cut off age for topless photos. After a certain age it's not that appropriate. To me this little girl is cute but she really should have a shirt. A white tank top would look cute with the outfit. If that was my daughter I wouldn't be taking those pics if I knew they would be on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieR View Post
Personally i don't use shirtless shot unless they are baby and even then it depends on the picture. This is not meant to make anyone mad or upset but i think she is a little old to be taking shirtless photos for product. If these were personal pictures i would see no problem but they are being posted on the internet. Just my opinion.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:56

i would do a cute halter top and tons of pearls for that shot its still very glam and hip!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
she is to old to not have a shirt on, babies are ok over 1 i think is a no no! that is just my opinion!put a wife beater on her or something like that it will still be cute and not take anything away from the picture!

veronica
OT What is a wife beater?

I think the pics are cute. It's a shame the threat of sickos has to take away the innocence of a picture
Old 06-06-2010, 08:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kricket View Post
My hubby feels the same way. Unfortunately we live in a world with a bunch of sicko's. I see nothing wrong with it for your personal self but like it was mentioned it's all over the net for all the creeps to see. I think the pics are sweet.

Same Here, My hubby wouldn't even let me do tutu pic's of our daughter when she was 3 months old with out a top! I understand as long as no bubby's are showing but there are alot of sicko's out there and she's adorable cute pic, but they don't see it like we do, as moms!
Def. think a little cute solid color tank or leotard wouldn't take away from the tutu????
Old 06-11-2010, 06:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieR View Post
Personally i don't use shirtless shot unless they are baby and even then it depends on the picture. This is not meant to make anyone mad or upset but i think she is a little old to be taking shirtless photos for product. If these were personal pictures i would see no problem but they are being posted on the internet. Just my opinion.
I agree. They are very cute pics. Unfortunately there too many perverted pedophiles to be able to have pics like that.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by darajeni View Post
OT What is a wife beater?

I think the pics are cute. It's a shame the threat of sickos has to take away the innocence of a picture
Plain white tank.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:53

yup.

another vote for top being on.
nice work though!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies

Tags
opinion, photo, photography, puff, tutu