Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Picture Perfect (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/)
-   -   Photos for Baby Glam Boutique (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/43702-photos-baby-glam-boutique.html)

DelaMay09 03-20-2010 11:30

Photos for Baby Glam Boutique

5 Attachment(s)
I recently did a product photography shoot for Baby Glam Boutique with her Opuffs(omg gorgeous and full). Here are just a few of the shots from her shoot modeled by my sweet dd Delainey May.:) I will be adding more in a bit. I really had fun with this shoot. Thanks for looking.:)

mama-j 03-20-2010 11:33

Re: Photos for Baby Glam Boutique

She is so cute, and lovely pictures.

cass 03-20-2010 11:34

OMG those pictures are amazing! The puffs are so cute bow:)

Rozachka2 03-20-2010 11:41

She is sooo ADORABLE!!! great pics

JustDaisy 03-20-2010 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DelaMay09 (Post 484563)
I recently did a product photography shoot for Baby Glam Boutique with her Opuffs(omg gorgeous and full). Here are just a few of the shots from her shoot modeled by my sweet dd Delainey May.:) I will be adding more in a bit. I really had fun with this shoot. Thanks for looking.:)

I love them...are we on for the trade??

DelaMay09 03-20-2010 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHiccups (Post 484573)
I love them...are we on for the trade??

For the weebly site makeover you mean, you bet!! Just let me know what you need from me. I have an account set up so I can send you that info. I can send you my color choices but I'm not done with my logo yet. But I can get that done in the next 3-4 days. I also have to purchase a domain name, any suggestions on where to do that? I need a server that offers multiple site hosting. I have a sale site, photography site and a blog that I need to host. So any insight on any of these issues/topics in much appreciated.:) Just email me what you need me to send and what items you need me to do some product photos for so I get an idea of what I'm dealing with.:) Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

JustDaisy 03-21-2010 12:06

pming you!;)

srichardson22024 03-21-2010 12:28

Oh my gosh your daughter is beautiful!!! How old is she? My daughters gonna be a year in 1 month and she gets so mad when I put headbands and hats on her :( she always rips them off..I miss the days when she would just sit there and model my stuff for me :rolleyes:

DelaMay09 03-21-2010 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by srichardson22024 (Post 484595)
Oh my gosh your daughter is beautiful!!! How old is she? My daughters gonna be a year in 1 month and she gets so mad when I put headbands and hats on her :( she always rips them off..I miss the days when she would just sit there and model my stuff for me :rolleyes:

Funny you say that b/c D has her moments too but for the most part she does fine. She just turned 9 months old(time has just flown by :(). They gorw up so fast don't they?! She is my Junie baby(6/19/09). I'm used to doing photoshoots with her and sometimes they take a bit to get them done but the end result is so cute.

MooGClips 03-21-2010 01:23

beautiful!

your daughter is gorgeous!!