Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:48
TheBowLady39525's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: From Sumter SC, but residing in Diamondhead MS for now :)
Posts: 2,237
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

She is beautiful, and your pictures look fantastic!!!

I was wondering where you had been, and was actually going to post to see if anybody knew.

Hope everything gets better...I'll keep your family in my prayers (((hugs)))
__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 03:23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,474
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Old thread

Last edited by Kayleysmom; 07-02-2014 at 08:05.
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 11:13
prettyinpinkgirl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 665
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

This isn't the clearest pic but it will give you an idea- this was from my show last week! And I have her pics throughout my display!
I think this child should model professionally!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ladiesbug tutu 008.jpg (76.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ladiesbug tutu 010.jpg (98.3 KB, 13 views)
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 11:28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,145
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Your daughter is absolutely GORGEOUS! And you take really great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

PS: I had been wondering where you were too. Hope everything is ok!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 11:36
TinasK's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,170
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvvbows View Post
This isn't the clearest pic but it will give you an idea- this was from my show last week! And I have her pics throughout my display!
I think this child should model professionally!
Off topic (I do love the photos though, and I have a Nikon also, I love it)... but in this pic with the kufi hats with the ribbons I was just wondering how you do the ribbon through and know they're a good size? I've been using a toggle; that way it can be adjusted but I'd like a better way.
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,474
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvvbows View Post
This isn't the clearest pic but it will give you an idea- this was from my show last week! And I have her pics throughout my display!
I think this child should model professionally!


Aww, I absolutely love it!!!!

She has done modeling before and she has done a skippy peanut butter commercial and did some pageants when she was smaller and won trophy's.... I swear and amd being totally honest, when I go some place, people tell me she should model.... I am just happy to have a beautiful, healthy child....She is more than likely my last child and my "baby" so I am trying to keep her small for as long as I can, lol.

When we put those 8 candles on her cake, it will all set in about her growing up....gotta watch her close, boys at her school are alreay buying her things for valentines....she got a rose and ear rings
Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,474
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
Your daughter is absolutely GORGEOUS! And you take really great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

PS: I had been wondering where you were too. Hope everything is ok!
Things are getting better for my family and I, just took a break to be at my moms and working too and dealing with so many other things to keep me busy....my head was spinning for a while but I kept my strength and just kept everything inside.....
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 02:26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,474
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinasK View Post
Off topic (I do love the photos though, and I have a Nikon also, I love it)... but in this pic with the kufi hats with the ribbons I was just wondering how you do the ribbon through and know they're a good size? I've been using a toggle; that way it can be adjusted but I'd like a better way.
Hers was just in there already and her length fit Kayley perfectly, not sure how she measured it, but it definitely worked for her.
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 03:43
prettyinpinkgirl's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 665
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleysmom View Post
Hers was just in there already and her length fit Kayley perfectly, not sure how she measured it, but it definitely worked for her.
Yes, after much trial and error and about 100 finished hats, I have it down to a science No premeasuring, I just eyeball it, and offer about 4 sizes. There are still times where I see the ribbon a little loose and I just tell mom to pull the ribbon from the inside of the hat to get a tight fitting look.
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2010, 06:23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,474
Default Re: My 1st Nikon DSLR photoshoot of Kayley

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvvbows View Post
Yes, after much trial and error and about 100 finished hats, I have it down to a science No premeasuring, I just eyeball it, and offer about 4 sizes. There are still times where I see the ribbon a little loose and I just tell mom to pull the ribbon from the inside of the hat to get a tight fitting look.

Well you did great on her hats, she loves those hats! She wants to wear them with everything!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger