New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:56

Smile Photographer thread

Can we get a thread with the photographers, your turn around time and a sample of your work?

I'm looking for a photographer and I am sure others are too and I don't know where to look

Thanks!!

Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2010, 04:13

Default Re: Photographer thread

I've decided to take a break from photgraphing my girls. My oldest isn't having fun anymore and you know it's bad when an 8 month old starts fussing when she's sees the camera. I do photograph other children and my partner and i were thinking that we might start offering a monthly casting call at the studio. If/when we do this i will let you know and if you would like to participate we can set it up at that time.

Anyone that I've received products for or promised pictures i will definately honor them!

Thanks everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0033.jpg (75.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 20100214-DSC_0445f.jpg (65.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 20100207-DSC_0051.jpg (52.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 20100124-DSC_0020-2.jpg (162.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 20100124-DSC_0043f.jpg (26.8 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by jennaro11; 02-23-2010 at 11:36. Reason: Changing info
Old 02-15-2010, 04:38

I love love love your pics... I can't wait to get mine and send some new ones. Just take your time and get the best shots on them. Thanks bunches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaro11 View Post
Great idea! I'm Jenny - have to girls - Chloe 2.5 and Aubrey 8 months.

My turn around depends on the girl and if i have others before yours. I will try and let you know in advance what turnaround time your looking at.

Chloe could be a couple weeks depending on how much you send and her mood. Please know that if you send multiple things for Chloe it will take alittle longer. She only gives me a couple changes with each session before she gets her toddler attitude LOL

Aubrey usually can be done in about a week.

I send updates throughout until you receive your images so you will know what's going on.

The images will be sized to a 4x6 image and largest side will be 1000 pixels. If you need larger please let me know in advance. I have started water marking the images with YOUR store name. I don't really want anyone other then those that have sent products using the images on their sites so i hope that will elevate that issue.

I also periodically photograph other children and if i use your product again and the parents are okay i will send update images of your products.

Thanks for looking!

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39

This is from my photographer who does BEAUTIFUL work - all my stuff sells so well thanks to her photography skills (she did picture of my daughter in avatar)!!! Just send her your merchandise to keep and she will send you high res pictures in exchange!

My name is Shelia McAllister and I have been photographing children and their families professionally for seven years now. I love using natural lighting on location.

I have two beautiful girls, Megan, 8yo, and Julia, 4 1/2.

The watermark on the photos will be your store name (don't want others to use what you have paid for).

Once I receive your product I can usually have the girls photographed in them in 3-4 days. You should receive your photos within one week of me receiving your merchandise. If I use your merchandise on my clients I will send you their photos as well...with the parent's permission.

If you are interested in discussing further, you can reach me at [email protected].
Attached Images
File Type: jpg h2.jpg (48.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg h3.jpg (55.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg h11.jpg (52.9 KB, 21 views)
Old 02-17-2010, 11:56

This is an awesome thread. Especially since I'm stocking my store and really need some models for the products.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:04

Ive posted before. But I also can take pictures I do have a full-time business outside of photography, so as I get models in I will use your products. An average of 2-3 weeks Here's some samples!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1617brsz.jpg (331.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1561rszfb.jpg (36.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg fbwebsitup.jpg (68.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1294.jpg (184.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1262fbrsz.jpg (177.0 KB, 14 views)
Old 02-17-2010, 12:48

Gorgeous. I love your pics and your choice of fabric backgrounds.

Quote:

My turn around depends on the girl and if i have others before yours. I will try and let you know in advance what turnaround time your looking at.

Chloe could be a couple weeks depending on how much you send and her mood. Please know that if you send multiple things for Chloe it will take alittle longer. She only gives me a couple changes with each session before she gets her toddler attitude LOL

I send updates throughout until you receive your images so you will know what's going on.

The images will be sized to a 4x6 image and largest side will be 1000 pixels. If you need larger please let me know in advance. I have started water marking the images with YOUR store name. I don't really want anyone other then those that have sent products using the images on their sites so i hope that will elevate that issue.

I also periodically photograph other children and if i use your product again and the parents are okay i will send update images of your products.

Thanks for looking!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:04

Quote:

Thanks for looking!
I love your photographs and would love to have you take some for me. How does it work, cost, etc?
Old 02-22-2010, 12:24

Yes, I'm interested too especially if people will photographers put the costs! YAY for purdy pictures!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:34

I also take pictures as well...My turn around time is usually 1-2 weeks...I'm currently working with 2 people right now (these are taking a little longer, just because both of my girls just got over 2 colds.

My girls are 7 months and 3

And here are some samples
Sponsored Links