New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2010, 02:10
mommyof3princesses's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 661
Default Re: Ughhh

That is BS that people are even doing that! It ticks me off! It takes time and money to make those products and the point was to trade product for product... It's NOT a FREEBIE! UGH! That is why I just do my own photos. I would probably end up with no pictures. I have an 8 month old, 2 year old, and 3 year old that model my stuff but now I don't have a newborn so I'm having one of my customers with a newborn bring her little girl over and I'm going to take pictures of my products and then in return I'm giving her a disk with the pics! I have a photo studio in my home that my hubby got me for Christmas. Goodness this turned out long... My original point was that is so crappy that someone would literally STEAL from you! All they need to do is email a flippin picture in return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!
__________________
Jacqueline ~ Mommy to FOUR princesses
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:26
Serenitys Bowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 621
Default Re: Ughhh

The funniest thing after I posted yesterday, today I received some pics. They are super cute.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34
DelaMay09's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 541
Default Re: Ughhh

Wow that is pretty low. I'm really sorry that some of you have gotten burned by photogs not holding up their end of the deal. It really bites that people like that give photogs like myself some what of a bad name. Now you girls are super leery of who you work with and rightfully so. On that note I am a photog and I've offered my services to another member here and I hope to do some business with her. I want to extend that offer to anyone here. I won't take on more then I can handle and I have a 2 week turn around time for photos once the shoot has been done. I know it might sound silly but I have a 250 ebay rating since 2006 all positive. If I sign up and say I'm going to do something, I do it. So with that said if anyone needs some help, you seriously will not get burned by me and I understand if your leery(I would be too). Just pm me or send me an email, [email protected]. Just thought I would put this out there.
__________________
Dawn(31) mom to Danny(8), ^i^ GraceLynn, Andy(5) & Delainey May Marie(6/19/09)
Product photography avaible PM me your email for info!!
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2010, 03:52
mama-j's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,582
Default Re: Ughhh

OMG, this is what happened to me too. I got 3 really cute pics the day after from one gal. I'm hoping the other one will send something in a couple of days because she has session today with a newborn. I should have posted something sooner

I'm just really happy I got them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitys Bowtique View Post
The funniest thing after I posted yesterday, today I received some pics. They are super cute.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2010, 06:05
Serenitys Bowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 621
Default Re: Ughhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama-j View Post
OMG, this is what happened to me too. I got 3 really cute pics the day after from one gal. I'm hoping the other one will send something in a couple of days because she has session today with a newborn. I should have posted something sooner

I'm just really happy I got them.
I agree
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2010, 09:54
jennaro11's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 98
Default Re: Ughhh

From the photographers point it could be that if it's a paying client and they aren't into bows and such they may not be able to get images with the products. That's why i only say my girls and not others when i do product trade b/c if they are paying for a session i have to give the customer what they want verses putting the products on. No excuse not to let you know what's going on but it could be that and not just out right not doing the trade. -- oh and not to mention that some people don't want their kids modeling so you always have to try and get them to sign a release and let the parent know what site and stuff

I know i used a flower hat with a customer and i definitely sent the new image to the person i did the exchange with but it wasn't promised to her it was just an extra picture of her product.

But that does stink that they aren't keeping you in the loop. And "WooHoo" =) that you finally did get some images!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-10-2010, 11:42
mama-j's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,582
Default Re: Ughhh

That is what do too, I only do product trade with my daugther. But this lady who just sent me 3 pics she was actually going to use her 2 mos old niece and her DD and she told me she she can photograph her niece anytime. I too do little photography on the side and understands things can happen, but wish they let me know instead of ignoring my emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaro11 View Post
From the photographers point it could be that if it's a paying client and they aren't into bows and such they may not be able to get images with the products. That's why i only say my girls and not others when i do product trade b/c if they are paying for a session i have to give the customer what they want verses putting the products on. No excuse not to let you know what's going on but it could be that and not just out right not doing the trade. -- oh and not to mention that some people don't want their kids modeling so you always have to try and get them to sign a release and let the parent know what site and stuff

I know i used a flower hat with a customer and i definitely sent the new image to the person i did the exchange with but it wasn't promised to her it was just an extra picture of her product.

But that does stink that they aren't keeping you in the loop. And "WooHoo" =) that you finally did get some images!
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2010, 03:04
jennaro11's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 98
Default Re: Ughhh

Yeah that would definitely tick me off!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger