New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 12-06-2009, 12:35

Talking AHHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

I take lots and lots of pictures of my kids and it was such a pain to setup and take down my makeshift photo setup (aka barstools to hold up the background and blankets for backgrounds!) so my hubby ordered my studio setup with strobe lighting, soft boxes, reflectors, muslin backgrounds, and a background stand!!!! EEK! I can't hardly wait for it to get here!!! I just had to share my excitement!
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37

Default Re: AHHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

Yay for hubby!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:55

Yeah thanks sound like fun you will have to share pics
Old 12-06-2009, 05:23

Talking Re: AHHHHHH! I'm so excited!!!

I'm so jealous!!! I am still using the barstools...etc...LOL How exciting!!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:29

That's awesome! Now you can send me some of those awesome pictures using the new studio! LOL!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princesses View Post
I take lots and lots of pictures of my kids and it was such a pain to setup and take down my makeshift photo setup (aka barstools to hold up the background and blankets for backgrounds!) so my hubby ordered my studio setup with strobe lighting, soft boxes, reflectors, muslin backgrounds, and a background stand!!!! EEK! I can't hardly wait for it to get here!!! I just had to share my excitement!
WOW, what a great hubby!!!

What do you use to shoot with, camera that is!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:49

Big thumbs up for the hubby...he da' man!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:02

Thank you ladies!!! I'm so stinkin' excited! I can't hardly contain it! LOL!!! He is such an amazing man! He sees my struggles and does everything in his power to lessen them. I'm so impatient for it to get here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briellasnana View Post
WOW, what a great hubby!!!

What do you use to shoot with, camera that is!
Right now I have the sony alpha a-330. I'm actually getting a new DSLR this week too! I'm trying to decide between the Canon D-50 and or the nikon D-90. It's hard to spend that much when it's really only for a hobby, but I want it! I need to decide already!
Old 12-06-2009, 11:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princesses View Post
Thank you ladies!!! I'm so stinkin' excited! I can't hardly contain it! LOL!!! He is such an amazing man! He sees my struggles and does everything in his power to lessen them. I'm so impatient for it to get here!

Right now I have the sony alpha a-330. I'm actually getting a new DSLR this week too! I'm trying to decide between the Canon D-50 and or the nikon D-90. It's hard to spend that much when it's really only for a hobby, but I want it! I need to decide already!
REally you can't go wrong with either of those, but IF it were me getting to pick, I am a Canon girl! I would LOVE to have a D50, shoot I would love to have a D40! But I have heard GREAT things about the Nikon D90 too!
It is all about the lens!!! Invest in a good lens!!!

I dream of a Canon DSLR. I have a really nice film EOS 650 canon and love it, but really who wants to use film anymore! I use my little digital Canon and try to do fake photos by editing them! I have been a photo editor for about 14 yrs or longer now. My love in life is turning back to shooting the pictures now that I have a beautiful little grand daughter, who loves her nana to take her pictures and she is only 6 months old! She cracks me up!

You will love either camera I promise! hehe IF you don't, you can just give it to me! haha YOu are a lucky girl getting either of them! I can't wait until I am shopping for one!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by briellasnana View Post
REally you can't go wrong with either of those, but IF it were me getting to pick, I am a Canon girl! I would LOVE to have a D50, shoot I would love to have a D40! But I have heard GREAT things about the Nikon D90 too!
It is all about the lens!!! Invest in a good lens!!!

I dream of a Canon DSLR. I have a really nice film EOS 650 canon and love it, but really who wants to use film anymore! I use my little digital Canon and try to do fake photos by editing them! I have been a photo editor for about 14 yrs or longer now. My love in life is turning back to shooting the pictures now that I have a beautiful little grand daughter, who loves her nana to take her pictures and she is only 6 months old! She cracks me up!

You will love either camera I promise! hehe IF you don't, you can just give it to me! haha YOu are a lucky girl getting either of them! I can't wait until I am shopping for one!

It was a hard pick since there are great things about both but I'm going to go with the canon 50D. Canon is soooo much better with color IMHO! I just need to go tink around with it at Best Buy tomorrow to be sure I like the bigger body. I'm going to checkout the T1I but I really wanted the sturdier body so we'll see. I love camera shopping! I just got this lens for the canon since I know I'm going with the canon either way. http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Standard.../dp/B00009XVCZ I hope you get your SLR soon! They are absolutely amazing!