New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 11-18-2009, 05:48

Default Tell me why you looove your camera!!

Hi!

I need a decent camera. At the moment I have a basic point and shoot Panasonic Lumix......now what I would LOVE is one of the fancy dancy adjustable lens, digital cameras......

Tell me why you love yours? I would love to hear real life experiences...espcially Canon versus Nikon ...

MissP
Sponsored Links

Old 11-18-2009, 08:30

Default Re: Tell me why you looove your camera!!

I use pentax k10d & k20d.
I refuse to use canon or nikon just because I dare to be different.
and I love my pentax cameras!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:32

Oh cool, thanks will have to google that one!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 11:12

I have a Canon Powershot S3 IS. It wasn't the camera of my choice but it was given to me. It was my mom's camera and my stepdad gave it to me after she passed a few months ago. I love it and am really glad to have it.
You can check out my shop to see how the pictures turn out. The link is in my signature.

Suzy
Old 11-21-2009, 01:42

I have a Canon Rebel. I've had it for probably 4 years and I love it. The main reason I love it is because I still have not learned how to use it in manual as I don't have time to do all of that and I don't have to work very hard to get a great picture. Now I will say I also have Photoshop and am easily able to fix up any picture I take if need be.

I don't have much experience for a comparison other than I had a little P&S Nikon for about 2 months until I dropped it last month and bent the lens...but for a little camera like that, I liked it. I mainly had that for video since my Canon doesn't have video capabilities.

If you don't want to spend as much, the IS is nice-my brother and friend have one. It's basically very similar but you can't change lenses I think.

I have a flash, about 4 lenses, etc. for mine but just haven't had the time to really sit down and learn it. I need to find someone to just show me and tell me because I just can't do it from a book.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:37

I LOVE my Canon Powershot A540. It so fancy, for me anyway, and I only paid $279 for it at Target. What I have found is that the camera isn't so much the secret to great pictures, it's the lighting and the editing you can do that makes it a great picture, for me. I use a home made light box from foam core board, clip on shop lights and daylight light bulbs that I got at Home Depot. Now, let me preface it with this, I take lots of product pics indoors and not pics of people, so this may not mean a whole lot to you if you want to take pics of people.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:17

I have a Canon Powershot SX100 IS. I love this thing. It takes amazing pictures in all modes. I love that I can put it in manual mode and manipulate the picture. I bought mine at Best Buy for under $300 last year. The only thing that I don't like is that the flash is broken. It stopped working and I have no idea why. It is not under warranty anymore.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:41

I have a Nikon D60 and love mine!!! I got mine at wolfcamera.com. I always get something new for my camera around fathers day which is around my anniversary,but anyways they have great specials around that time. I think I got my for $699. I got a great carrying case 2 lens' and the camera body!! I got my camera bc I was tired of missing what my kids were doing. They were just to fast. Now with this camera I can keep up with them. The shutter speed is great. I have bought a flash and a extra lens that is a all in one lens as I call it. 18mm-200mm, now I love this lens. My other two lens equal what this one lens does so I dont have to change the lens out everytime. I hope this helps you. =)

ps- I have heard from other people that a cannon rebel is great too.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg