http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:55

Default Re: What's the deal with hiring models??

I am like you girls, I would like to have a big variety of little models. They all are so precious and beautiful in their own way and some colors and things look best with different hair colors.

Last edited by Kayleysmom; 01-05-2015 at 03:39.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 11:46

I have a model here as well. She'll be 4 in January and has been modeling for myself and other designers for about 3 years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (34.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg pj014.jpg (39.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (46.7 KB, 24 views)
Old 11-10-2009, 03:28

I don't have children, well I do have two four-legged children, my kitty babies Shelby and Lucky. But, I use my friends' little girls and granddaughters. I have so many people tell me to let them know if I ever need a model because they would love for me to use their little ladies. I try to give them the items they model, but the moms are like, "No way, let me buy these from you." I want to give them things so I feel like I can ask them to model again. They're like, "Whatevs, we'll model for you anytime." See, I live in the south and people love to see their children's faces on things. OMG! Don't let someone's child's picture appear in the paper. They will go around town looking for extra copies. LOL!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
I don't have children, well I do have two four-legged children, my kitty babies Shelby and Lucky. But, I use my friends' little girls and granddaughters. I have so many people tell me to let them know if I ever need a model because they would love for me to use their little ladies. I try to give them the items they model, but the moms are like, "No way, let me buy these from you." I want to give them things so I feel like I can ask them to model again. They're like, "Whatevs, we'll model for you anytime." See, I live in the south and people love to see their children's faces on things. OMG! Don't let someone's child's picture appear in the paper. They will go around town looking for extra copies. LOL!
I do have alot of friends with little girls, but I'm afraid they won't take the kind of pictures I want. I thought if I hired a few cuties, ones with moms who know what to do, I'll get great pictures!!

Thanks for all the replies! I'm really excited about this!! When I'm ready to get going, I'll post again!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09

Hi,
I sent you couple pics of my 7 mos old

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleysmom View Post
I am like you girls, I would like to have a big variety of little models. They all are so precious and beautiful in their own way and some colors and things look best with different hair colors.

I am going to try to get some more things made up this week and next and then send some items out to have them modeled.

If anyone is interested, email me some pics and next week or week after, I will make a thread for it.

[email protected]

By the way, all of the little models already submitted would be perfect!
Sponsored Links