key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:55

Default Re: Princess for picture again!

I have an 11yr old and a 7yr old that would be really happy to do this for you! I'm going to try to attach some pics but I'm not sure I have any good ones in my laptop. They are in my title pic holding their little sister.

The last pic is with their cousin. I couldn't find any better pics in my laptop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSPX0102.jpg (31.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg SSPX0259.jpg (11.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg kims2.jpg (46.8 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45

I have a BEAUTIFUL 2 year old who would LOVE the Little mermaid clip!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9728_1149899260867_1029150013_30386974_2740223_n.jpg (13.2 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-17-2009, 06:45

if you need I can do 2 or 1 I have 2 girls 7 and 9 both have long hair! Let me know! I know your frustration about modles! I sent tons of stuff, and have only gotten 1 set of pics!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:45

oops, we would love the balarina!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessfancypants View Post
I know your frustration about modles! I sent tons of stuff, and have only gotten 1 set of pics!
I don't understand this. You sent your own item out to volunteers from the forum; they were to take a picture for you and email it back; they get to keep the item; and they still don't do this? I see this message board as almost a refuge. A place where I can come and talk to friends, get opinions without being judged, ask questions without being laughed at, an all around honest and welcoming place. To think that you got on here and asked for help from fellow members and then you got screwed over by them is just down right pathetic of them! I'm shocked and appalled by this! I for one would like to know who these individuals are so that I don't have any interaction at all with them! I'm really disgusted by this! I just don't understand how people that are supposed to be your support group, and dare I say friends, could do this to you! Sorry to get so angry but I just HATE thieves! And what makes it worse is they were supposed to HELP you and they just used you! UGGHHH! Sorry to hijack the thread and all, I'm done ranting! Have a good day everyone!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:30

Yep! Its all good though, I am not mad, I know we all lead busy lifes! to be fair, I didnt send to 2 of the ladies yet, after the fair I will be doing that! I wanted to save some for fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3girls123 View Post
I don't understand this. You sent your own item out to volunteers from the forum; they were to take a picture for you and email it back; they get to keep the item; and they still don't do this? I see this message board as almost a refuge. A place where I can come and talk to friends, get opinions without being judged, ask questions without being laughed at, an all around honest and welcoming place. To think that you got on here and asked for help from fellow members and then you got screwed over by them is just down right pathetic of them! I'm shocked and appalled by this! I for one would like to know who these individuals are so that I don't have any interaction at all with them! I'm really disgusted by this! I just don't understand how people that are supposed to be your support group, and dare I say friends, could do this to you! Sorry to get so angry but I just HATE thieves! And what makes it worse is they were supposed to HELP you and they just used you! UGGHHH! Sorry to hijack the thread and all, I'm done ranting! Have a good day everyone!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:51

My daughter is 3 years old Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes she would love to models some for you. we have a nice big yard with lots of trees and greenery. Also have a huge park about a mile down the road.

please email me at [email protected]

if interested, THanks!
Old 09-17-2009, 08:30

my daughter is 8 and loves the princess's she would be sooo excited about this and she loves having her pic taken lol and i also have a 2 yr old with hair past the shoulders i could send back pictures of them wearing the clippy

attaching some pics of my 8yr old destiny

Old 09-17-2009, 08:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytutus View Post
shes so pretty!
Thanks! If anyone wants to know what I looked like at age 4, there you go I looked exactly like my mom growing up and Brynn looks just like me.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:13

Here is my daughter - she loves to model and YES - we do send pictures - lots of them!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Samara0909.jpg (35.1 KB, 11 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.