http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:33

Default Nascar Pic

This is Sam Hornish Jr. and his little girl Addie. Sam races in the Nascar series and I went to highschool with him. His wife sent me this pic today and it's in their Pitstop magazine It's a cute captured moment I think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LifeLock+com+400+Qualifying+zXgQCqvzvYAm(2).jpg (28.8 KB, 62 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:38

Default Re: Nascar Pic

cute picture, I'm a Carl Edwards girl myself...lol
Old 07-11-2009, 09:55

Well, honestly, a few years ago when he was in the IRL, I really enjoyed watching that....but going from that to Nascar is like slow-mo In Indy cars, they can pass quickly, etc. and it's much more exciting to me if I'm going to be watching cars run around a circle. I haven't watched a race yet-just flip to see what place he's in and then that's it He's slowly getting better-it's also hard to watch someone who's basically the best in one series go to the bottom of the totem pole in another, but he's starting to get used to it.

One Christmas my dad bought us all tickets to ride in an Indy Car and I just can't imagine how they can do that for 200+ laps! It's so fast it's hard to even take in.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:45

just a few minutes after I posted he wrecked his car...he is ok but it was scary..took him along time to get out of the vehicle
Old 07-11-2009, 11:23

That's a great picture! Is that one of your bows??

Was happy to see an old timer, Mark Martin, win tonight! Would have liked to have gone to the race, one day I'll get there since it is so close! I've been to the Brickyard in Indianapolis once, so fun!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 07-11-2009, 11:29

Yeah, I should have knocked on wood when I said he was doing better-ha! I've never been to a Nascar race before, but we went to a lot of IRL races.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:37

So fun to see your creations in the limelight like that !!
Great bow! Good job Girly!