Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Picture Perfect (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/)
-   -   How do you make those bows that they look like there exploding? (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/23921-how-do-you-make-those-bows-they-look-like-there-exploding.html)

chutesandladders1980 04-29-2009 02:02

How do you make those bows that they look like there exploding?

Hello, I'm new at this site and was wondering how you make those bows that have so many things stuffed into them. I would post a picture, but I was afraid of copyright issues. There is a seller on ebay that is a member of the glamsquad, her bows are sooo cute. If you have time go to ebay and type in glamsquad hairbows. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. bow:)

mysweetbowtique 04-29-2009 02:15

Re: How do you make those bows that they look like there exploding?

Wow those are certainly exploding with stuff! I am honestly not sure how they do it, it seems to be a big bow on the bottom and they just attached a bunch of extras in the middle they might tie sew or glue it on i have never seen anything like those!

prettypiggysboutique 04-29-2009 02:20

Are you talking about something like this?
Custom Boutique Loopy Hair Bow Ducky Sugar3 GlamSquad - eBay (item 310138764264 end time May-05-09 19:35:24 PDT)
It is this type of bow, they just added a bunch of extra and clipped some of the loops
Free Loopy HairBow Instructions: hairbow free directions, hair bow business work at home

chutesandladders1980 04-29-2009 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettypiggysboutique (Post 266711)

That's what I kind of thought, but they seem to be sticking staight up. How would the ribbon not all bunch up and fall down?

prettypiggysboutique 04-29-2009 02:32

I don't know, I don't make that type of bow. I think that when you cram that much stuff into them it helps hold them up!!

hipclips08 04-29-2009 05:05

Oh my goodness..

:eek:

Very detailed

AdrisMommy 04-29-2009 05:09

Oh my..... Never seen anything like that..... Not to be ugly or anything, but wouldn't that kinda looks like a rat's nest if you put it on a kids head????

jazzygirl 04-29-2009 05:20

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

jazzygirl 04-29-2009 05:22

i would stack it like korkers, just cut ribbon, fabric, etc and stack them as you would a kroker and just tie off. than just fluff it out, i would use wire, this way you can twist and make it tighter. i think to make it look fluffier, she than proceeded to hot glue radom pieces to fill in the void. not sure if that makes sense. if you use a french clip, make it like loopy, but in between the loops add the cut ribbon,fabric, etc, this way it will fan out and look even. i think on her first one she glued it on top of a loopy loop bow.

teabrook 04-29-2009 05:31

Very busy! I would like to see on on a hat! Designed for the races!
Karen