Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:57

Default Re: How do you make those bows that they look like there exploding?

Hmmm. Wouldn't know where to begin!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 05-14-2009, 11:04

ummmmm....hmmmmmm. I saw a couple that were okay on ebay and then I saw some more and OH MY GOODNESS. Not being ugly in any way, some people may love these but my first thought was....that looks like after I was done making bows and with all of the hot glue string mess everywhere, I would have just picked it all up off my table and added a clip and called it a bow. LOL! They made my eyes go crazy trying to see what all was in it. I like to be a little different but I haven't quite imagined a bow like these before....very different but would work for people that like them I guess
Old 05-14-2009, 11:14

Way to much stuff for me.... Probably a choking hazard... My baby loves to chew on her hairbow...
Old 05-14-2009, 12:07

looks like she uses different types of trims... looks like she frayed some silk ribbon on the edges too... which is funny to me b/c I am always heatsealing so mine won't fray...lol

Last edited by beckyboo1102; 05-14-2009 at 12:10.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:11
ahaygood

Are you talking like a bow like this???? I have attached a picture of a bow I made for my daughter! I personally love them!!!
Ignore the husband lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5803.JPG (78.7 KB, 166 views)
Old 05-17-2009, 03:41

I love that bow, but the one from glamsquad is kind of chaotic. I personally don't love the ones from glamsquad, but some of the bows go for 25 to 30 bucks. I have seen bows on ebay go for a crazy amount. I guess some of it may just have to do with the name or whatever, but I would like to sell bows for that price. I can't even sell one, but I've not really tried though. Most of mine I make and give away because I feel bad for charging them anything, especially family.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaygood View Post
Are you talking like a bow like this???? I have attached a picture of a bow I made for my daughter! I personally love them!!!
Ignore the husband lol
Wow, yours is so cute! It's DEFINITELY not what everyone else is referring to--and I have to agree that it looks like a rat's nest. No offense to whoever made it, but it just doesn't look cute to me--just messy and thrown together. Yours is adorable too! And so is the cutiepie wearing it
Old 05-17-2009, 08:02

Hmmmm......it does appear to be a little busy for my taste as well, but if anyone decides to start making them to sell, I would be very interested to learn how they sell. I've learned from experience that things that sell/do not sell isn't necessary based on things that I do/do not like. It's what the customers like. If anyone sells these, keep us informed!
Old 05-17-2009, 08:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaygood View Post
Ignore the husband lol

My DD saw this pic, and loved it......did you use directions for this? How did you do it?
Old 05-17-2009, 09:12

I think those bows are cute, and for the right girl/occasion would be adorable. To each their own.
Sponsored Links