Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:13

Default Updated Pics of Madalynn

Recently I've recieved a few request for Madalynn to model some items based on my post in December when she was 7 mo old. I wanted to post her new info and a picture so people don't get confused.

Madalynn is now almost 11 months old. Her birthday is May 13th. She has brown hair (used to be pitch black but it is lightening), and gorgeous ice blue eyes. She is approximatly 30 inches tall and about 22 pounds.

This is a good picture of her face but not one of my best works. It is just a candid photo. I am a photographer so I can get whatever pictures you need if you just let me know. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to get her outdoors and do a shoot (those are my fav). I also have Adobe Photoshop so I can edit, enhance, or play with the pictures do achieve what you would like. Pm me if you'd like to see different pics of my little princess.

I will give you a complete copyright release to do whatever you want with the pictures.

The only thing I ask in return for Madalynn's pictures and our time is that we get to keep whatever you send for us to model.

Thanks in Advance,
Mikki & Madalynn
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 04-06-2009, 06:03

Default Re: Updated Pics of Madalynn

she is a doll
Old 04-06-2009, 07:01

Thanks! I am so excited (& Proud) she was in her first pageant (just a small town one but still) and she took home most of the awards in her age division. She got prettiest eyes, Miss Photogenic, and the title (Wee Miss Jellybean). There were a total of 4 in her age group. One little girl one prettiest smile, another (the only one with a lot of hair) won prettiest hair, and the other didn't win any extra title. All three of the other girls won princess (that way no one was left out). The picture in the first post to the left was the one I used for the photogenic contest. I had a cute professionally set up picture too but it had to be strictly candid so I am lucky I printed it out too.

I will have to post pics from the pageant when I get time to look them over...boo...since I was the one with her I had to rely on my husbands photography skills and they stink....LOL men
Old 04-06-2009, 07:03

awww I want to put arianna in a pageant how do you find out about those that would be so much fun! Congrats on her winning those categories she is a cutie pie!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:17

She's too cute!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:29

Misty- actually I found out about that one in our local newspaper. It wasn't a glitz pageant. I am totally against Madalynn doing any of those b/c I believe that she is to young for make-up and hair peices and all of that. This was a natural or age appropriate makeup pageant. I have found out about a lot of pageantsfor my area since them. I just googled WV Pageants and browsed some website till I found some I wanted to do. Her next one is right around her birthday then she is gonna do one in June and two near the fourth of july.

My husbands thinks it is a waste of money...lol and a waste of time. Well atleast he did until he went with me and became her loudest cheering fan...lol. Now he can't wait for the next pageant. I wonder if it was Madalynn doing so well changing his mind or the judge in the short skimpy dress....oh well as long as he says I can keep doing them...I think there a blast.

Tifferankee--thanks!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:59

She's beautiful! I was thinking on entering my daughter in a natural pageant, but the entry fee is a LOT, so my husband nixed that idea quick.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:35

Those eyes...WOW! She is a cutie pie!

Between "Life" and Homeschooling...
if I don't laugh...I'll start to cryMolly
Old 04-11-2009, 12:58

Please look at the thread I just started and tell me if it's something you would be interested in. TIA

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/pictu...ing-model.html

Old 04-11-2009, 07:14

Thanks! I will check that right out
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies