http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:53

Default Re: Does anyone know the owner of this boutique?

Thank you so much, I got your email but I have a hard time replying to yahoo emails so I thought I'd reply back here! Thank you for letting me know, one problem though is the myspace link says private so i cannot view anything. I do see the screenshots though and yep many many of mine. I'm not sure how to contact her but she will be hearing from either me or my attorney. Stealing photos is wrong! Any idea how to contact her, does she have a website or anything?
Thanks~
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 12:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabybowtique View Post
Thank you so much, I got your email but I have a hard time replying to yahoo emails so I thought I'd reply back here! Thank you for letting me know, one problem though is the myspace link says private so i cannot view anything. I do see the screenshots though and yep many many of mine. I'm not sure how to contact her but she will be hearing from either me or my attorney. Stealing photos is wrong! Any idea how to contact her, does she have a website or anything?
Thanks~

The only way to go about contacting her is using another myspace account, it doesn't take long to set one up so perhaps try doing that and letting her know that way, I think I might have her e-mail address from a previous horrific transaction I had with her if I can locate it I can give you that. Or I can find another way for you to contact her. I would notify myspace too and let them know that there are copyrighted images on her site.

I think what she is doing is wrong especially since she has ripped a ton of people off, taking orders for things and never sending them, I would hate for someone to see those images order from her and then get ripped off then stumble across your site and not want to order for fear of you being the same person as her.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:27

Thanks, I don't have a myspace account. If you could get me her email that would be good or another contact way if possible? I saw some pictures of other peoples bows on her myspace page too that I have seen around before too. Thanks~
Old 02-27-2009, 02:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabybowtique View Post
Thanks, I don't have a myspace account. If you could get me her email that would be good or another contact way if possible? I saw some pictures of other peoples bows on her myspace page too that I have seen around before too. Thanks~

Contact myspace and link them to your site and show them they are your photos and you know that she is using them, even provide the screen shots if you have to.

If you want me to help you PM me and I will give you my number, it is much easier to just say it then type it lol if not I will gather as much info as I can to help you.

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg