printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:24

Default Re: They are FINALLY here!

Tooo darn cute I love the ones of the 3 babies together reminds me of my youngest dd and my two nieces lol.. and the blocks are too cute... They turned out great!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 11-04-2008, 08:32
mom2girls

really really cute, i must have missed the first post that was posted, but these pics are cute
Old 11-05-2008, 12:07

wow I didn't look at all of them yet however, I did go to the one with you and all the kids before I read the post and thought you were wayyyy to young to have that many kids. Was this for your company?
Old 11-05-2008, 12:25

They turned out great!
Old 11-05-2008, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebugs View Post
wow I didn't look at all of them yet however, I did go to the one with you and all the kids before I read the post and thought you were wayyyy to young to have that many kids. Was this for your company?
lol no I'm just 80 but I look 27-hahaha

the one in the hat was my dd. I also had 3 nieces and one sister in law in there. The other 3 little ones were people I knew from work or who responded to my blog post about needing models The red head is a sister to one of those little ones.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.