New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:29

Default Who has a DSLR camera?

Hello ladies,
I am shopping for a DSLR camera my husband said I could get one for christmas..There are so many out there I want one that will give me crisp vivid photo's but not real expensive and is easy to use...I tried reading reviews and comparison's but they all say the same thing..anyone have any suggestions..I was looking towards the canon xti or the nikon 80d but I just don't know what I am doing when it comes to this stuff, I really would appreciate the help..I just bought the new point and shoot 8.3 mp camera from fuji and it takes great everyday photos but I want something a little more fancy...Thanks for your help ladies Annie
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 10:27

This is more of the pro line. I say the Nikon or Canon. They are both great cameras. I would go to a camera shop and look at both. See the true color correct of each camera, how quick each one recovers from picture to picture. I am a need for speed person.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:24

Thanks ladies I think I am going to go to the camera shop and see what they say about the two I might be interested in...I am really starting to lean towards the canon xti but I am going to check out the nikon first...thanks ladies you were a big help in narrowing it down for me..thanks again..Annie
Old 11-27-2007, 05:43

Hi there!! My dad is a photographer and he bought a Canon two years ago and shortly after that I got my Nikon D50. I LOVE it!! It took one time of my dad using it and he sold his Canon and bought the D50, and has since bought two more higher level Nikon camera's and loves them. We have never had any problems with them.
Go to
http://www.steves-digicams.com/
and on the right click on the BEST camera's. THis is a great site. It gives you great comparison phots and imformation. This is where we compared before we bought my Nikon D50. With my Nikon, I got the 18-55 mm and 55-200 mm lenses and love them. Then my dad gave me an extra 18-180 (?) mm (or close to that) and I don't really care for that lense. It doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me. But I have never had a problem with my two lenses that came with it.
Good Luck!!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:03

I have the Canon Rebel Xti--I really love it! I was sooooooooo tired of missing shots of my girls...with the regular digital, the delay was so long that I would get Liv's hand in her face, etc. I went shopping and decided to purchase the more expensive of the two camera's (Nikon vs Canon)...probablly not a smart way to shop...but dh has warped my brain into thinking that if it's more than it must be better--ha ha ha ha! But I really love it--I am far from a pro though and am only using my camera for family pics--I love that you can turn the dial and take black and white pics, turn the dial and take GREAT, up close, bow pics, turn the dial and catch a cute pic of my girls!
Old 11-28-2007, 09:38

ooh wow that site is great thanks for the link..I went there for comparison but have been missing the best camera link all this time..thanks again...Annie
Old 12-02-2007, 03:32

If anyone is still looking for an SLR, I just bought the Nikon D40 (it's a Consumer Reports Best Buy - but the down side is it only has 6 megapixels) at TARGET of all places! They have a 'bundle' pack that comes with the camera, a 2GB memory card, and 2 lenses, oh yeah, and a case! There's a ton of stuff in there and it was only $650, which if you've been pricing SLR's its a great deal. I know the megapixels is low, but for what I want it for (and for how 'good' for a photographer I am -ha ha) it'll totally work for me. Just thought I'd share my 'find'. I'm pretty happy with it and I can't wait to start taking pictures!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 06:38

My husband says to get a Pentax K100D Super. We have a Pentax K110 and love it, but my husband says the K100D Super is even better. It must be if they put Super in the title.

He also recommended a Canon Rebel XTI.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:27

I just bought the Pentax K100D Super. I am loving it.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:44

I have the Canon Rebel XTI; I love it - in the year I've had it, I've taken 8500+ pics
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg