Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 01-12-2008, 06:42

GRRR! cs3 is SOOOO EXPENSIVE!

Hi im Liz or liza
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 01-12-2008, 09:32

I haven't seen those before...oh my gosh...how cool are those pics and the babies and Jen's 6 year old, adorable adorable adorable!

ISO: manners
Old 01-12-2008, 09:37

I do have cs3 and don't know anything on how to use it except for the b/w with some color. I have searched tutorials and figured out how to do the oil painting look. I wanted to show a few but have no idea how to resize them.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by csrascmom View Post
I do have cs3 and don't know anything on how to use it except for the b/w with some color. I have searched tutorials and figured out how to do the oil painting look. I wanted to show a few but have no idea how to resize them.

you can just edit it in paint, go to "images" on the tool bar and then stretch and skew. Where the percents will show up for the vertical and horizontal as 100%, just reduce both (same percent each one). Sometimes just 80% will work, sometimes 50, depends on the size of your original pic

Old 01-12-2008, 09:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
you can just edit it in paint, go to "images" on the tool bar and then stretch and skew. Where the percents will show up for the vertical and horizontal as 100%, just reduce both (same percent each one). Sometimes just 80% will work, sometimes 50, depends on the size of your original pic
Thanks I'll try it.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:45

Barnegat Lighthouse in oil
Checking to see if this works. I am so clueless. I learn everything by trial and error.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:46

Ooooohhh I love the pictures!! I am soooo addicted to doing b/w with color. LOL!! I have cut back on it since I started making bows though

Here are a couple I have done. I use Photo Explosion for me it is the easiest program out there. Plus I got it for only $30 I really am not that great at explaining but for anyone who has ??? I will try to answer

Jeana
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sobig.jpg (67.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg ww.JPG (38.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (58.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg snow.JPG (59.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-12-2008, 09:47

OK! That worked. Sorry it is so huge. But anyway this is a picture of the Barnegat Lighthouse in NJ. I'm working on posting a few that I have of the grands. Hopefully I can figure out the size.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by csrascmom View Post
OK! That worked. Sorry it is so huge. But anyway this is a picture of the Barnegat Lighthouse in NJ. I'm working on posting a few that I have of the grands. Hopefully I can figure out the size.
do you know how to use the Manage Attachments option when you reply to a post?

Old 01-12-2008, 09:51

I did see that, but again clueless. I am assuming that it is telling me the maximum size that I can post these files at.
Sponsored Links