Craft Show Display Ideas

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:09
Default White or Scrapbook background?

Hi! I am wondering something! Since I am new to this business yet, I am really wanting to know what is better for photographing my products!

Is a plain, white (frame) background better than say a decorative scrapbook background?

I ask because I love the themes you can do with the scrapbook paper and how it adds color BUT is it easier and nicer to sell a bow/accessory that has no colored background at all? Same with the wooden background; I'm not sure why people use it but perhaps I am missing something??

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2014, 07:41
Default Re: White or Scrapbook background?

I use a piece of scrapbook paper that looks like wood for all of my pictures. I tried white, but it seems like it washes the colors of the bow out. It could be my photography with the white. The wood gives it a subtle background that doesn't seem to take away from the bow, but highlights it. The biggest thing is don't use colored that will take away from the bow and don't ever lay it on the floor/ground. Hope this helps
Old 06-10-2014, 08:29

Thanks Brenda; that helped!!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:29

I've been wondering this as well. I also used white paper as a background but I feel that maybe scrapbook paper would make it look nicer. I am going to follow your thread.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:40

Thank you for the helpful question and comments. I love the way the wood looks in the pictures. I was wondering about a neutral colored muslin? Also, does anyone adjust their pics with some type of photo editing? I know you want to be careful not to change the color of your product, but these adjustments can really help the picture as a whole look better.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:24

I actually use a Paula Dean cutting board 😳! You can see an example at ! I do like the idea of wood scrapbook paper....or burlap would be super cute!
Old 08-13-2014, 07:58

Many person use a scrapbook paper.
__________________ (FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE )
Old 08-27-2016, 03:29
Default buy propecia online canada

comment1: The video is enchanting in its aesthetic effects, providing the audience a primary hand view of what area is truly like. propecia online cheap I did a Google image search for your representative and he looked precisely how I was expecting him to look: a gin-and-tonic sipping LA male right out of SWINGERS... It is a retake around the world of him,his start,story and superman getting a position for herself inside our world.

ciprofloxacin use

stopping finasteride hair loss

xenical orlistat canada

formoterol brand name

And quite paradoxically, I believe cash, avarice and shedding soul to darkness - type of a mirror of our personal world - are the principal symbols of the LOTR and Hobbit set. xenical capsules 120mg I was prepared for greater than needed action in a tom cruise movie, but boy I was mistaken, this one was well-crafted. Each time they are driving in one seedy New Orleans site to some other, bickering about the justice system, integrity, the difference between Koreans and Japanese, and Mister Kang do have a lot of intentionally entertaining times together, all of the laughs collected.

how much does symbicort inhaler cost

finasteride buy

non prescription acyclovir

switching from propecia to finasteride
Sponsored Links