http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:29

Default is this too heaveliy edited?

I like the way it looks but is it too "out there" for etsy? I do not have any idea what I'm doing when it comes to editing pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bows Aug 2012 002.jpg (80.0 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg witchy poo edit.jpg (90.6 KB, 372 views)

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 08-20-2012, 09:54

Default Re: is this too heaveliy edited?

I love the way it looks!
I would probably be a bit disappointed if I had bought it, and it wasn't as vibrant as the picture showed. I'm not very good at editing pictures, so I guess I'm not much of a help.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:09

I think it looks great! I am guessing the colors are more vibrant, but just don't show in the first unedited photo.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:25

Thank you!

Old 09-09-2012, 08:11

I think it looks beautiful...both the picture and the bow!!
It's better that they look vibrant than gloomy in the picture, I think
Old 09-12-2012, 12:40

I agree, it should be edited and brightened (assuming it doesn't change the look significantly, so that the customer would be disappointed). It might be just a hair over-edited, but not too much. : )
Old 09-13-2012, 01:01

I like the way it is still clear and makes the colors pop! I don't know know about all of you, but when I take pics of my products, the pics never give the true brightness of the item in person.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:08

Whenever I edit I have the bow sitting right in front of me. I get it as close to the actual color as possible. I don't mind shopping and seeing edited pictures as long as it does not change the integrity of the item and the colors. With that said. All computer screens are different. I bet if we pulled that pic up on an iPhone, iPad, lap top and desk top (different brands even) that bow will look different on each one. Look at the TVs in target and Walmart. Same thing. You do the best you can to make it match what you're looking at. It's the best you can do. I think it looks great!
Old 10-14-2012, 08:42

Here's what I did to your picture I made the color pop a little bit. Hope you don;t mind
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (112.7 KB, 40 views)

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by banglesnbows View Post
Whenever I edit I have the bow sitting right in front of me. I get it as close to the actual color as possible. I don't mind shopping and seeing edited pictures as long as it does not change the integrity of the item and the colors. With that said. All computer screens are different. I bet if we pulled that pic up on an iPhone, iPad, lap top and desk top (different brands even) that bow will look different on each one. Look at the TVs in target and Walmart. Same thing. You do the best you can to make it match what you're looking at. It's the best you can do. I think it looks great!
yeah look great. it is better to have a theme i mean the color should clear in primary n secondary
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg