New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:09

Default Re: Need someone to help with Bow pics =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5girls View Post
Wish I could help ya, but I'm having problems with taking pictures too. My bigger bows look lopsided and floppy in my pictures, but they aren't in real life.
Omg, I've had that problem with a few pics too! I've kind of resolved it by tilting the bows, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't :/ I just use a clear push pin under it to tilt the bow so it doesn't show and I take pics before I put the barrette on the back
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi1060 View Post
Not a photo expert but have you try taking your pics outside with natural light? Maybe that will help. Also there are some nice features in photobuck ... you can try autofix and other things.
Hope it helps you!
Thank you! I have photobucket too and never thought of that! lol
Old 07-20-2012, 10:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherjdrake View Post
Congratulations! I would suggest taking your pictures in natural lighting on a white or black background. You can then upload your pictures to www.fotofuze.com and brighten the background.

If you want to add your name or logo to your pictures, you can do so by using www.picmonkey.com.

All of this is super easy. It just takes time.

I hope I've helped. Good luck.
Thank you, I'm so very excited! and I will definitely do that! Thank you, you have really helped!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixy4444 View Post
Hi!
I am a photographer and would be more than happy to help with fixing your photos. I would charge $3.00 per image. I would be more than happy to do a trial edit on one photo to show you what I can do to make the adjustments you need done. Thanks!
Ok! If I can't figure it out alone I will pm you thanks!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah'sMommee View Post
Hi! I would try editing the pictures like what is listed above.....if you dont have success, I could try my hand at it. i have several different editing programs and they usually turn out pretty good. If interested, just pm me.
Ok if I can't I'll pm you, thank you!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryss05 View Post
I've been making bows for a while now, and am going to start putting them on a site and in an actual boutique 1st part of August SO EXCITED!
I'm looking for someone to "fix" my pics lol the only camera I own is on my iphone and I always take the pics with a white background but in the pics it doesn't look super white. So I'm looking for someone who can make the background whiter, put my boutique name and make it sparkle I guess you could say to make it online presentable =] Please let me know how much you would charge per pic to fix and I will get back to you ASAP. =]

Thanks so much in advance! =]
Thanks to everyone's help I've done it!!!! I don't know how to add images on here but they came out perfect!!!!!! thanks soooo much!!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg