http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 06-04-2012, 08:37

Default Re: anyone need product photography?

Oh, you take care of yourself, baby is first
thank you anyway, maybe after you have your baby

thank you

Leticia
Sponsored Links

Old 06-05-2012, 09:43

Okay, this is totally off this subject, but I would like to put this out to you.
I sit in the evening and watch tv and crochet. I have a TON of crocheted edge baby blankets that are sitting here waiting for babys to be wrapped in them. PLEASE take one! if you let me know a general idea of color theme, boy or girl I would love to send you one! granted, I know in Ca. it is pretty warm for blankets, but winter will come. I just need to find a baby to give one to every once in a while.
Serious! my personal e-mail is [email protected] if you would like one, no strings attached, other than the crochet thread!

Fran
Old 06-05-2012, 10:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by byfrantoo View Post
Okay, this is totally off this subject, but I would like to put this out to you.
I sit in the evening and watch tv and crochet. I have a TON of crocheted edge baby blankets that are sitting here waiting for babys to be wrapped in them. PLEASE take one! if you let me know a general idea of color theme, boy or girl I would love to send you one! granted, I know in Ca. it is pretty warm for blankets, but winter will come. I just need to find a baby to give one to every once in a while.
Serious! my personal e-mail is [email protected] if you would like one, no strings attached, other than the crochet thread!

Fran

Fran, if you have blankets that you would love to donate to a wonderful charity, look into donating them to your local hospital. I am a volunteer for a charity called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. We photograph babies who pass in utero or after being born, or have been diagnosed with a condition that is not compatible with life so don't have long lives ahead of them and likely won't ever leave the hospital. I can't tell you how much I appreciate when a nurse brings a blanket or a knit hat to use when photographing these babies. A lot of the time the parents are blindsided by the death of their child and don't even have time to bring an outfit or a trinket so we photograph them in what we can, and usually it's the standard sterile blankets. So if you ever need to trim down your blanket stock, a hospital is a great place to start. I think as long as your local hospital is familiar with the charity, I would think you might be able to request the blankets only go to those babies (if you would like them to be used that way). Thanks!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:20

That is a splendid idea, I will do some searching for a good place like that.
I just seem to keep creating and stacking. My grandsons have more "blankies" than they can ever use.
Fran
Old 06-06-2012, 04:02

Thank you so much! I would love to work with you after the baby arrives
Quote:
Originally Posted by LETYOO View Post
Oh, you take care of yourself, baby is first
thank you anyway, maybe after you have your baby

thank you

Leticia
That is so sweet of you to offer. My mother in law crochets for my baby's and you can imagine the stack of crochet blankets we have collected from her
You should consider opening an etsy store! I'm sure you would have great success!
Quote:
Originally Posted by byfrantoo View Post

Fran
Old 06-06-2012, 06:13

thank you, i can do your baby shower stuff if you are interested on it, look i made my nice/s baby shower

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1717692&type=1

i can trade for good pictures
Old 06-09-2012, 01:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippychick View Post
I would like to trade.. I would be real happy with photos like that.. Can you pm me .. I am going to have to wait just a few days.. A hipgirl just finished my new bowcard design.. I will order from some cards and pick some stuff for you.. [email protected]@
I'm looking to get bowcard, what was the rate and do they print the cards too?

Thanks
Old 06-09-2012, 09:57

I would love some info Can you email it to [email protected]? thank you so much!!!
Sponsored Links