5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon

New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:27
Default Need an image made....

Hi ladies! I have a bit of a ridiculous request for you Photoshop wizzes out there. I need a 1" bottlecap image made, but it will have to be done using 3 separate pictures. I don't know how to do that....my skills aren't that advanced yet and I've already been here forever trying to figure it out!! I want Princess Tiana (in the blue dress, not green) on the left, Cinderella in the middle, and Belle on the right. I looked everywhere for a picture with just those three, but can't find one. If anyone is willing and able to do this for me, please pm me with your price. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2012, 05:23
Default Re: Need an image made....

I don't edit in photoshop pretty much at all yet but here is how I would try to do it. I would merge the three photos together into one photo. I would have each princess on her own layer and then lay them out so the appear in the final image as you want them to. Once you have it the way you want it, after flattening the layers, resize the whole image into the finished size you want, the 1" by whatever. Hope that makes sense and helps some.

If you want, I can try and see if I can do anything with them. I've been watching an advanced course couse on photoshop so I can see if I have learned anything yet.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:42
Default Re: Need an image made....

Thanks so much for the help! I will save your instructions for future use....right now I am just DONE. I have taken on several projects today and have run into major issues with each one, so it's break time for this Momma!! And a BIG thank you to amberlew for designing exactly what I had in mind. HG's are the best!
Sponsored Links