New product--7/8' mini bean cord locks for toggle headbands
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
New product--ziplock bags
New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
New product--diamond glaze
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
New product--3/8' wrapped headband

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Other ADs

Other ADs Sellers--Any member can post threads to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. Please note that we are in buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:55

Default Selling ad pages – for beauty pageant program booklet – promote your business!!!!!!!!

OKAY LADIES, HAYLEE JUST FINISHED STATE FINALS IN THE SUNBURST BEAUTY STATE COMPETITION AND PLACED IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT CATEGORIES! YAY, HAYLEE!!! J

SHE WON:
· 4TH RUNNER UP STATE PRINCESS
· QUEEN, SUPER MODEL DIVISION
· 1ST RUNNER UP, COMPOSITE PHOTO
· 1ST RUNNER UP, CASUAL WEAR
· 2ND RUNNER UP, SWIM WEAR

HERE'S A QUICK PIC OF HAYLEE AND HER AWARDS, NOT THE BEST, BUT IT'LL DO FOR NOW:

SINCE SHE PLACED IN ALL DIVISIONS, SHE IS ADVANCING TO NATIONALS, WHICH ARE GOING TO BE IN ATLANTA, GA AT THE END OF JULY! WHAT FUN! J

I AM NOW SELLING AD SPACE FOR THE NATIONALS PAGEANT PROGRAM BOOKLET WHICH WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO 500+ CONTESTANTS AND THEIR MOTHERS, ALONG W/SEVERAL MORE BEING PURCHASED BY ACCOMPANYING FRIENDS AND FAMILY @ THE PAGEANT.

THE AD PRICES CONSIST OF 25.00$ INCREMENTS.
· 25.00$ GETS YOU A BUSINESS CARD SIZED AD
· 50.00$ GETS YOU A Ό PAGE AD
· 75.00$ GETS YOU A 3/8 PAGE AD
· 100.00$ GETS YOU A HALF PAGE AD
· 150.00$ GIVES YOU A FULL 8X10 PAGE AD

HERE IS THE SOME OPTIONAL/AVAILABLE LAYOUTS FOR PURCHASE (REMEMBER THESE ARE JUST SAMPLES – AND WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ADS TO OUR LIKING):

THESE ADS CAN FEATURE YOUR BUSINESS NAME, LOGO, TAG LINE, PRODUCTS OFFERED, WEBSITE, MAILING ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND MORE.

BECAUSE THESE ADS ARE IN SPONSORSHIP OF HAYLEE, THEY WILL FEATURE A PHOTO OF HER, ALONG WITH YOUR AD SPACE/CONTENT.

ANYONE INTERESTED, I WILL BE WILLING TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCTS PHOTOGRAPHED W/HAYLEE, SO THAT YOU GET A VISUAL PRODUCT AD ON THE PAGE AS WELL.

I WILL BE WORKING W/A PROFESSIONAL, LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHER TO GET PHOTOS DONE, AND IN RETURN FOR YOU SHIPPING THE PRODUCT AND PURCHASING THE AD SPACE, YOU WILL GET A COPY OF THE PHOTO TO USE ON YOUR WEBSITE, AS WELL. (THE PRODUCT CHOICE WILL BE LEFT UP TO YOU – WE CAN NEGOTIATE TERMS, PER BASIS)

BECAUSE OF THE COST/EFFORT OF GETTING THESE PHOTOS DONE, YOU MUST PURCHASE 100.00$ OR MORE WORTH OF AD SPACE FOR YOUR PRODUCT TO BE FEATURED ON THE PHOTO OF HAYLEE. I WILL ENSURE TO MAKE NOTE OF THE FACT THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING MODELED BY HAYLEE ON THE AD SPACE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS AD SPACE, PLEASE CONTACT ME: AMBER @ LILBEARSBOUTIQUE. COM OR 615- 389- 4191

I WILL NEED ELECTRONIC FORMAT OF YOUR LOGO, BUSINESS NAME, ETC..ETC… YOU CAN ALSO FEEL FREE TO MAIL A BUSINESS CARD TO ME TO BE USED FOR THE AD SPACE. I WILL BE PUTTING TOGETHER THE AD LAYOUT FOR YOU, AND WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOU ON MAKING SURE IT’S TO YOUR LIKING.

THESE HAVE TO BE PURCHASED, LAYED OUT, AND MAILED INTO THE PAGEANT’S MAIN OFFICE NO LATER THAN JUNE 20TH, SO I WILL NEED TO WORK ON THEM VILIGENTLY TO MAKE SURE IT IS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

LADIES, I CANNOT STRESS HOW GREAT OF AN OPPORTUNITY THIS IS!!! PAGEANT MOMS SPEND LOTS OF MONEY!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS ASKING ABOUT WHERE YOU SHOP, WHERE YOU FOUND CERTAIN PRODUCT, ETC..ETC…ETC… IN FACT, HAYLEE WORE SEVERAL OF MY OWN CREATIONS AT LOCAL AND STATE FINALS AND I GENERATED BUSINESS OUT OF IT!!!

THERE IS A GOING TO BE A TON OF MOTHERS THAT WILL BE THUMBING THROUGH THIS PROGRAM BOOK, AND WILL STOP TO CHECK OUT BOUTIQUE ITEMS! THIS IS A SERIOUSLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GENERATE SOME SALES! PAGEANT SEASON IS ON!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO ASK! I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU LADIES!! J

HERE IS SAMPLE AD PAGE –
Sponsored Links
hip girl boutique LLC forum advertisement--pink-lily-wholesale
Old 05-24-2011, 04:48

Default Re: Selling ad pages – for beauty pageant program booklet – promote your business!!!!

bumping up.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:17

Default Re: Selling ad pages – for beauty pageant program booklet – promote your business!!!!

I so would if my website was remotely ready.

Good luck! She is so stinkin cute!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:35

I'd love to get a full page ad! can I use any of my photos, or can they only be of haylee? I've been making dresses, but for older girls, but I do also have tutu dresses as well. I have pics of them, but they are modeled by other girls. But I can make one in her size to wear, but I'm not sure about making a princess gown that small. Any suggestions?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheek View Post
I so would if my website was remotely ready.

Good luck! She is so stinkin cute!
Awww, thanks Kadee! I know you would! and I think she's pretty stinkin' cute, myself! No bias there, right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmit326 View Post
I'd love to get a full page ad! can I use any of my photos, or can they only be of haylee? I've been making dresses, but for older girls, but I do also have tutu dresses as well. I have pics of them, but they are modeled by other girls. But I can make one in her size to wear, but I'm not sure about making a princess gown that small. Any suggestions?
That would be AWESOME! The pictures have to be of her, since it's in sponsorship of her - you are welcome to make a dress in her size (12-18mths) It's really up to you - I am okay with whatever you'd like to decide. The photos I take of her in your product will be available for you to use for promotional purposes

**bumping up** This is a great opportunity, ladies!! LBB (my biz) is going to be doing a full page ad, as well.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:23

send your ad information to me at: amber @ lilbearsboutique .com

Last edited by CKane; 05-29-2011 at 07:51.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:28

still bumping up! Thanks to all of those that have contacted me!!!
Old 05-29-2011, 06:36

bumping up yet again, ladies!!!! Would love to sell some more ad space!!!! I will be sharing the ad that I've designed for LBB to display in there!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:08

I'd love to. I can only do a business card space at this time. Should I just e-mail you a copy or send it in the actual mail for a hard copy?
Old 05-31-2011, 10:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
I'd love to. I can only do a business card space at this time. Should I just e-mail you a copy or send it in the actual mail for a hard copy?

Pm'd ya, Bonnie! Thanks!!

ps - i've missed talking to you!!
Sponsored Links
hip girl boutique LLC forum advertisement--pink-lily-wholesale