new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Other ADs

Other ADs Sellers--Any member can post threads to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. Please note that we are in buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:23

Default Disney Dooney, Miche Shells and Brighton/wallet/change purse

Brand new in package Miche shells for the small purse. Never used and retired. Some are rare and hard to find. I also have the short handles it comes with if someone is interested. Didn't take a pic of those. I didn't care for them took them off right away and used the chains. I have Jayne, Roxanne, Kelsie, Miralee, Priscilla, Brown Ellie and Red Ellie, Alina, Lindsey, and Joie. I would sell them all for $250 shipped, fees and all. That is a steal on some of these. If I can't sell has a lot will split. That is $25 each. Much less then retail.

Disney Dooney gone.

Brighton change purses, or wallets whatever you like to call them. 3 are brand new. retail for $25-$32. I am asking. $50 for all shipping, handling ect.. included. Note the one in the bottom left corner has a mark ont he brown leather. Not sure where it came from, I am not postive this one is brand new. But it has no other blemishes.

I have also have lots of longaberger, I haven't had a chance to take pics of them. But willing to deal. I get my computer back Fri and a lot of the pics of these are already loaded.

If you find my prices unfair, make a fair offer. I however, think these prices are reasonable for the quality of the items. I am a shophaloic, and impulse buyer. So I end up with lots of new items I end up selling. My problem is your gain. I have over 900 postive feedback on ebay. I can provide my id if asked and more pics. I would like to have payment by Fri! Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_9737.jpg (124.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 100_9736.jpg (58.1 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by bcarson; 03-03-2011 at 12:19. Reason: item sold
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:32

Default Re: Disney Dooney, Miche Shells and Brighton/wallet/change purse

I just wanted to say if someone posts tonight, and I don't respond, I am going to bed. I am not feeling well coming down with a cold. But first come first serve. Thanks.
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies