http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > M2M Color Matching

M2M Color Matching Please share your M2M color matching charts here.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:06

Default SC gamecocks??

I know that someone told me that the beet from RABOM would work for the garnet color and I ordered it and it looked okay. Now that I am looking at it again, it looks a little too dark. Is that the best choice or the maroon? Any help would be great as I have a ton of orders for these bows and need to order the right color ribbon. Please and thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg USC colors.jpg (36.7 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 09-29-2010, 05:32

Default Re: SC gamecocks??

gamecocks made me laugh.. what state are you in? I had the hardest time finding Crimson to match the University Of OK.. I finally found some after 2 tries at Ribbon Place. I just searched fror the Gamecocks.. A girl had a shirt on that said Cocks Rock. LOL.
Looking at the pics I think it looks like the same color as the Univ of OK Crimson. I only have a few yards left and I use a ton of it, but I'd be happy to send you a few inches so you can check the color before you order a ton of it. I know for me the maroon and beet were to dark.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
gamecocks made me laugh.. what state are you in? I had the hardest time finding Crimson to match the University Of OK.. I finally found some after 2 tries at Ribbon Place. I just searched fror the Gamecocks.. A girl had a shirt on that said Cocks Rock. LOL.
Looking at the pics I think it looks like the same color as the Univ of OK Crimson. I only have a few yards left and I use a ton of it, but I'd be happy to send you a few inches so you can check the color before you order a ton of it. I know for me the maroon and beet were to dark.
Thanks. That would be great. I am in SC. LOL When I first started out I bought the Bordeaux color from walmart and I knew that wasn't right just by looking at the clothing with it on it. But it was what I had at the time. So, I will message you my info. Thanks again.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:09

Location: From Sumter SC, but residing in Diamondhead MS for now :)

Maroon is what I use on my USC bows.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:11

Location: From Sumter SC, but residing in Diamondhead MS for now :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
A few years ago we had shirts that said...."My Cock is Smelley" for our QB Chris Smelley (who is now at another school)

USC has always had the funniest t-shirt sayings I mean....where else can you say "I love my Cocks" and get away with it, lol!!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:04

I second Maroon, but on occassion have used cranberry. But the Maroon best matched DD"s Gamecock cheer uniform.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBowLady39525 View Post
A few years ago we had shirts that said...."My Cock is Smelley" for our QB Chris Smelley (who is now at another school)

USC has always had the funniest t-shirt sayings I mean....where else can you say "I love my Cocks" and get away with it, lol!!
My husband will tell you he is a POW in the State of New York now. We are also huge Cock fans. Best bumper sticker we ever owned was "You can't lick our Cocks". Hahahahaha. Or even better "Our Cocks are up and coming".......So much fun with the word play.

Seems like all the good slogans left after Lou Holtz and Steve Spurrier joined in on the program. While both were an improvement in the coaching department, it seems the fun left the athletic program when they arrived on the scene!

Still THE USC will always be better than Cow U! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 02:23

I live in SC and makes tons of USC bows... I always use Ribbon Retreat's ribbon in "Beet".. It matches perfectly Not sure about RABOM, I don't order a ton from them...
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36
Old 09-30-2010, 02:52

I use maroon for ok I use cranberry super close to crimson
Old 09-30-2010, 02:54

Btw I have an extra 5 yards of maroon if you want it I certainly don't need 25 yards although I also have 20 yard roll too if you want that lol
Sponsored Links