new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Everything Else > ISO--In Search Of...

Old 10-16-2010, 03:59

Default ISO: 2 Halloween Costumes for Girls size 4 and 6

Does anyone have Halloween Costumes for my dd's? lol I thought we would have time to drive to the Spirit Halloween store 2 hours away but we wont in time for the Halloween party at school next Friday so Im desperate. I could make tutus but I cant find orange tulle in stores and I dont have time to order any. I know there is always Walmart but I love unique costumes and may decide to make one at last minute if I cant find something we like.

My oldest dd wants to be a witch and she wears size 6/7. Would love a handmade one but will also like to look at others too.

My youngest dd is a size 4 and she was wanting to be little red riding hood but she has changed her mind a million times so we're pretty much open to anything at this point.

Just post whatcha got and price and I will have them look at them and let them choose! I will need them sent priority.

Oh and if anyone would like to trade a costume for my image sale I've got going on...450+ sheets for $20 that would be great but I also have funded paypal and can pay asap too. Just thought I'd throw that in there lol :P
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 10-16-2010, 04:01

Default Re: ISO: 2 Halloween Costumes for Girls size 4 and 6

I don't have anything to sell you sorry but I wanted to say that when I was little my mom made me a picnic. I had a table cloth with a head cut out and she put plastic plates and food and empty cups all on the front and then glued little plastic ants on it! Cheap and easy! hth
Old 10-16-2010, 04:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlee-Ann1622 View Post
I don't have anything to sell you sorry but I wanted to say that when I was little my mom made me a picnic. I had a table cloth with a head cut out and she put plastic plates and food and empty cups all on the front and then glued little plastic ants on it! Cheap and easy! hth
Thats a cute idea! I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:17

bump
Old 10-18-2010, 12:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakenramey View Post
bump
I have a giraffe costume that would fit a 4T, it's store bought, but cute. I can make you a red tutu if you want to do the little red riding hood things, or sell you red tulle. I have plain red and shimmer red. I also have wings, wands, and a tiara if you want to do a butterfly, princess, or fairy. I also have spider wings in red or orange, and a black spider wand, or angel wings, or a bat. I think that's about it.
Sponsored Links