Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Everything Else > ISO--In Search Of...

Old 09-11-2010, 01:07

Question ISO Silly Bands ASAP!!

I just found out today that my son is running for 3rd Grade Student Council(president? or vice president?). He can pass out pencils and erasers, but not candy. I'm going to check and see if silly bands would be ok as well. Does anyone have @100 they would like to destash. We can start hanging posters on Monday and they have to be down by 9-20-10. So, I need them ASAP...PLEASE!!! Any suggestions for slogans? His mname in Cort. I can't think of anything cute and funny, maybe because it's 1am...lol. Here's the best that I can do at the moment... DON'T BE A DORK, VOTE FOR CORT!....LOL or maybe BE A SPORT, VOTE FOR CORT! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks, once again you girls are great!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-11-2010, 01:19

Default Re: ISO Silly Bands ASAP!!

I have 20 packages of 12pc/pk
$1 pack plus shipping.

LMK if you need them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoHandyHagsBoutique View Post
I just found out today that my son is running for 3rd Grade Student Council(president? or vice president?). He can pass out pencils and erasers, but not candy. I'm going to check and see if silly bands would be ok as well. Does anyone have @100 they would like to destash. We can start hanging posters on Monday and they have to be down by 9-20-10. So, I need them ASAP...PLEASE!!! Any suggestions for slogans? His mname in Cort. I can't think of anything cute and funny, maybe because it's 1am...lol. Here's the best that I can do at the moment... DON'T BE A DORK, VOTE FOR CORT!....LOL or maybe BE A SPORT, VOTE FOR CORT! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks, once again you girls are great!!
Old 09-11-2010, 01:28

What shapes and brand are they? I would love to find the ones that are scented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishop2much View Post
I have 20 packages of 12pc/pk
$1 pack plus shipping.

LMK if you need them.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:07

Bump!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg