60% Off--Tulle
80% Off--Tulle

60% Off--Felt
80% Off--Felt
70% Off--Crochet Hats
70% Off--Crochet Hats
50% Off--Crochet Headbands
50% Off--Crochet Headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Sew A Lot > How To Sew...

How To Sew... Patterns, tutorials, questions...

Old 02-14-2011, 05:47
Super Moderator

Question Janome Magnolia 7330

I am researching the Janome Magnolia 7330. I have had my eye on it for awhile now but thought I would ask here about it. Does anyone have one, or one similar to that one. Like it? Anything you don't like about it?

I have been fighting with my DD cheap singer all evening and I am ready to toss it to the curb. I really would like to get one that actually works. Even the stinking reverse stopped working! grumble ..grumble...

Old 02-14-2011, 07:05

Default Re: Janome Magnolia 7330

I don't know anything about that specific model of Janome, but I have a Janome (bought new in the early 2000's) and I LOVE it. I've never had any problems with it. Now, that being said - I think there are machines out there that are probably just as nice, but a little less pricey - I would never have bought one this expensive for myself, but my machine was passed down to me from my mom shortly before she died. That may not help you much with your decision, but it's my 2 cents anyway .
Old 02-14-2011, 08:38
Super Moderator

Default Re: Janome Magnolia 7330

Thanks for the reply. I really don't mind spending a little more to get a machine that will last and WORK lol. I have had nothing but issues with the singer. It was a Christmas gift for my DD from my mom a few years back and she got so frustrated with it she stop using it so I tried to work with it. I was about to pull my hair out tonight it was so frustrating. I watched a video review on the Janome 7330 and it seems like a great machine, I was just hoping to get some member reviews.

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies