Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:37

Default On the Stealing Pics Topic....

Hi ladies! I am new here! I actually just joined today b/c I found out that a TON of my pictures have been used on a myspace profile by a lady that is starting up her own boutique (she is also a member on here and I wanted to make sure that she didn't post any other them on this forum). None of these pictures are hers, I have seen almost all of them on other boutique pages on myspace but it has been here and there and I can't find out where they all came from so I was wanting everyone to look at them and if you know where they belong please email the boutique owner to let them know. I have had this happen to me alot and this lady even sent a friend request to my boutique myspace page...which was really strange. I have emailed her and not very nicely asked her to take down all of the pictures, but I would like for whoever else the other pictures belong to to also know about this lady. I quit marking all of my pictures b/c I have been filtering who I accept on the boutique page alot more but let this be a lesson, it may take 2 more seconds longer to watermark but it is definatly worth it!

This is her url for myspace MySpace.com - HAPPIE GIRLZ BOWTIQUE - 28 - Female - BAKERSFIELD, California - www.myspace.com/happiegirlzbowtique

B/c she has so many of my pictures I am going to upload some of them but if you send me a friend request on my myspace profile for the business I will accept! MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/237354470
or you can see all of them on my website Shaybug's Bowtique
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S5005969.JPG (24.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg S5002369.jpg (18.1 KB, 61 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 08:47

Default Re: On the Stealing Pics Topic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff705 View Post
welcome and thank you for sharing! MY CLIPS ARE UP THERE!!!!
You are VERY welcome! She has to be pretty busy with all of this b/c all of her pictures are coming from everywhere!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:47

Ok I am totally ignorant to myspace! How do I check to see what she has?? Sorry to ask such a dumb question!

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/jujuscraftsupplies
Old 05-29-2008, 08:48

That's justycemama....

that's her hipgirl ID....
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

www.mybellaboutique.etsy.com

Old 05-29-2008, 08:49

oh wow I see a lot of pics I have seen other places there wow none of mine hahaha I am not that good yet
Old 05-29-2008, 08:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghbutterflies View Post
Ok I am totally ignorant to myspace! How do I check to see what she has?? Sorry to ask such a dumb question!
Click on her myspace url and then when that page pops up click on the picture of her daughter, it will take you to all of her pictures and then just click on the albums!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:53

Which clips are yours Sarah....I'm lucky...I don't ever post any clips...LOL! I barely get time to make any!

You're welcome...
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

Old 05-29-2008, 08:54

omfg i can't believe this!!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:56

that is really the dumbest thing I haver ever seen what an idiot!!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:56

She's been a member since January!! Why can't people just take a photo??
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Closed Thread