Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-07-2011, 06:35

Default Re: That's it! I'm totally calling this HG out!!!!

What sweethearts you both are... Andrew may be an angel in heaven now, but you two are angels here on earth.

I think that this is one of those few threads that should get bumped occasionally, so that those members who can't visit the board on a frequent basis will see it eventually... a touching story like this one should be shared with as many people as possible.

Thank you for posting the update.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 06:50

Yay!!! But at the beggining I thought it was something bad:-(
I'm So glad it wasn't. Yeah we can become angels on earth if we help and love one another! :-)
Old 10-07-2011, 07:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredhope View Post
We totally need a like button on the forum LOL OK, I've been spending way too much time on Facebook. This was awesome of you! I love the headband too.
hahaha I agree. I actually looked for a like button!

The headband is gorgeous.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:28

WOW~
What an awesome thing to do, and to you as well for making it and donating your time too.
great job
Old 10-07-2011, 08:35

That wasn't what I was expecting. but a very pleasant surprise
I really like this group. You're not only a talented bunch, but obviously a very generous and caring bunch as well ♥♥♥
Old 10-07-2011, 10:42

I was ready to put my fightin' fists up! I know kimmisook could never do wrong she an amazing hg (and person).

The headband is BEAUTIFUL, I am so sorry about your friend. I would LOVE to donate some things if you do an auction, please let me know.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:45

This is a great call out!!! What a touching story!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:56

Thumbs up Re: That's it! I'm totally calling this HG out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jickles View Post
Yep, it's probably not the place to post this, but this HG needs to be called out!
Kimmisok..yep, I'm calling you out.
Yesterday, I lost a friend near and dear to my heart. He had a soul and spirit greater than anyone I've ever known. He was bitchy, smart, funny and because of this, people drew to him like a magnet. He also adored the peacock headband I made. When he got sick, I made his headband, and had it in a box to ship when his sister called me to tell me the news that he passed on. I sat and looked at his headband and knew it could be used to help keep his memory going by supporting his passion in life which was his work at the Columbus Metropolitan Public Library Geneology Department which has taken quite a hit with budget cuts. I knew that perhaps if I sold this headband and a few more for $$$ I could donate 100% of the proceeds to his passion.
So, $50 is a lot to pay for a peacock headband considering the average price of one is $20 on Etsy. Kimmisok...I want to call you out and thank you from the bottom of my heart for purchasing this headband. You have touched my heart and I will be sure to every penny of it in Andys honor to his department. Thank you thank you...there are angels walking here on earth and you my dear are one of them.

Wow! What a great think to read before ending my day! Thanks for sharing!! Jamie

Please contact me at [email protected] if you need prompt communication. Owner of www.punchplaceplus.com.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:01

i too love this idea..i believe it was a great thing to do..I believe more people like you gals should help others..so many people need help and so many people just look shrug and continue on...My mom taught me help when you can, but I don't think a lot of people out there do now days.

That headband was def one of the prettiest ones I have saw online. So, great work....

EDee
Old 10-07-2011, 11:15

Aww, thats so nice! Sorry to hear about your friend!
Sponsored Links