New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-28-2008, 06:17

Default Re: Someone Is Using Pictures..look For Yours

yeah but wait.... I'm not defending this chick K but she has another girl make her tutus so u should prolly be asking her to talk to the chick who makes her tutus!!!!

Last edited by Jenniguess; 05-28-2008 at 06:32.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 05-28-2008, 06:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniguess View Post
yeah but wait.... I'm not defending this chick K but she has another girl make her tutus so u should prolly be asking her to talk to the chick who makes her tutus!!!!

ok so I was wrong cause i emailed her an this is the reply i got

Hi where is this coming from? I make everyone of my tutus, bows etc..
Old 05-28-2008, 07:06

She is on my reg friends list not my boutique, But it does seem we all need to start watermarking our photos!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:13

that is crazy... can not believe someone would do that... I will have to lookinto watermarking my photos.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniguess View Post
ok so I was wrong cause i emailed her an this is the reply i got

Hi where is this coming from? I make everyone of my tutus, bows etc..
so she did try to deny it at first... then i sent her this message!

it came from a forum I'm a member of... sooo she has the whole picture of her lil girl not the cut out version u have i dunno...don't want in the middle thought u would want it resolved before nasty rumors started....

THen she took them down!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:19

I sent her two e-mails both were very nice. I just asked that she remove it and then I would not bother her again. Mine is gone and the others that I saw on etsy are gone. She never contacted me and try to deny it. I think everyone who saw the two pictures will agree there is no way she could deny it. You could still she the wand in Ava's hand and the fence. We had these pictures made so I should have just used the ones that said proof on them. I tried the watermark thing and it said my image was too big Thanks for all of your support ladies I love this place
Yvonne
Old 05-28-2008, 08:35

So I just got this e-mail from her. Now I feel bad but what was I suppose to think when I saw my picture on her page. I told her I was going to post this.

"My page shouldn't be set to private and this is the first I've heard of this .. I would be furious if someone used my daughters pictures.. I run alot of business here in my town and on line.. I check my msgs a couple times a day but mainly run my boutique in town and work on orders.. I have 3 people who run my websites and two of them are teenagers that haven't answered their phones so I'm assuming they've got wind of this before I did.. I have changed my password and will be hiring family from now on.. I checked all of my pictures and didn't see anything other than my items .. so I'm also assuming they or which ever of them took them off.. I'm extremely sorry for all of this mess and promise nothing like this will ever happen again.. Is there anyway you could clear up my name since it's been slashed through the forums with my my space URL and saying everyone should check my bows and other items to make sure they aren't theirs.. Please again I'm very sorry for any of this.. Please accept my apology since you probably won't get one from the ones responsible for this mess.."
Old 05-28-2008, 08:38

Interesting....

My online store:

Old 05-28-2008, 08:44

You didn't by chance get a screen shot to show her for "proof" did you?

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 05-28-2008, 09:06

hmmmm... weird to me. just stay on your toes. she sounds believeable but if i got caught i would blame it on someone else too. not saying that isnot the truth though, very well could be
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.