printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 06:04
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

absolutely spectacular . . . it looks like it was custom made for the button & i love the way the button sits in the flower.

thanks so much for working on this.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
  #102 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 08:12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,100
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

They are about 4-4.5 inches across. The center has a perfect spot for a button to sit.

These are a little fuller than the one on etsy, since that was made with trim and not chiffon fabric. Another HG bought one of those clips and sent me some pictures so I could compare. This flowers is much more substantial looking and has more body to it, than that flower. It is mounted on a felt circle and would be super easy to attach to a clip or headband.

I have my numbers and will try and open the buy tonight or tomorrow morning. I am still agonizing over color choices though. There are so many pretty ones!
__________________
Retail site: www.zibbet.com/RedThreadBows

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Reply With Quote
  #103 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 11:29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 864
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frteach View Post
They are about 4-4.5 inches across. The center has a perfect spot for a button to sit.

These are a little fuller than the one on etsy, since that was made with trim and not chiffon fabric. Another HG bought one of those clips and sent me some pictures so I could compare. This flowers is much more substantial looking and has more body to it, than that flower. It is mounted on a felt circle and would be super easy to attach to a clip or headband.

I have my numbers and will try and open the buy tonight or tomorrow morning. I am still agonizing over color choices though. There are so many pretty ones!

Yay. After I just promised my hubby I wouldn't buy a single thing more until my paypal has built back up. But I do need an excuse to use the 500+ buttons I have sitting here....
Reply With Quote
  #104 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46
staciem's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 416
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

SO excited you're going to do a buy on this.

I know you're trying to decide colors right now, and since you mentioned these would come in after Christmas and in time for Spring, I'd personally love to see coral, turquoise, citrus orange, and bright yellow--my favorite bright springtime colors!
Reply With Quote
  #105 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 02:17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,100
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciem View Post
SO excited you're going to do a buy on this.

I know you're trying to decide colors right now, and since you mentioned these would come in after Christmas and in time for Spring, I'd personally love to see coral, turquoise, citrus orange, and bright yellow--my favorite bright springtime colors!
I am looking at spring colors for this buy. I think, and I will make the final decision tonight, I am going to have 6 colors. They will all be pretty springy ones though!
__________________
Retail site: www.zibbet.com/RedThreadBows

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Reply With Quote
  #106 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 02:24
staciem's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 416
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frteach View Post
I am looking at spring colors for this buy. I think, and I will make the final decision tonight, I am going to have 6 colors. They will all be pretty springy ones though!
Awesome! I can't wait to see which colors you pick out! I'm really, really excited about this buy. Thank you for running it! BTW...I was quite impressed to see how quickly you got up and over 1,000 posts! Nicely done! lol
Reply With Quote
  #107 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 03:38
lilianaleahy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,676
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

Cool! can't wait to get in the buy!
__________________


Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Reply With Quote
  #108 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 03:42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,100
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciem View Post
Awesome! I can't wait to see which colors you pick out! I'm really, really excited about this buy. Thank you for running it! BTW...I was quite impressed to see how quickly you got up and over 1,000 posts! Nicely done! lol
You are welcome. I loved that flower style too but didn't see myself making it, with all the other things I have to do in my life.

So far, I am leaning towards a yellow (same as pictured), a bright pink, a softer pink, a purple and a bright blue. I can't decide if the blue should be a bright blue or more of a turquoise-y blue. The 6th color is the tough one. There are lots of softer colors and not a lot of brights to choose from, so I am thinking about a black or perhaps a soft peach color. There is no citrus orange color

Decisions, decisions!
__________________
Retail site: www.zibbet.com/RedThreadBows

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Reply With Quote
  #109 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 09:33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,156
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I was shocked at the price!!
It's sold now. How much was it? $6.00?

That's the price on a similar one for sale now.

That does seem a little low.

Kel
Reply With Quote
  #110 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2011, 08:37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,100
Default Re: How can I get my hands on these?!

GB is up folks. Come and get 'em!

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/group...ml#post1240251

Happy shopping!
__________________
Retail site: www.zibbet.com/RedThreadBows

Wholesale site: http://www.zibbet.com/TheCraftCorner
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger