New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
New products--hip girl clips
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-22-2011, 12:30
Default Re: Bows at Zulily

It's even worse that people who buy think they are getting a great deal on those bows. If only they knew.....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2011, 05:52

It also makes it look like that's how a bow is supposed to look...KWIM...Here are these mom's shopping on this awesome site getting boutique items for a great price...And they think floppy loops, and uneven spikes are there best of the best.

News flash: those are NOT boutique hair accessories!
Support Hand-Crafted not Factory-Crafted
Old 01-17-2012, 06:58

I always seem to look at Zulily and think to myself "I can make those bows much nicer than that!!", so I've never actually bought any bows/accessories from them. I do, however, see some cool color combinations that help me out sometimes!!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:53

The bows on that site drive me crazy! If you are not a bow designer then you have no clue what the bow is "supposed" to look like. We like our bows LOOPY and perfect for photos. They also have to be turned a certain way. I walk into shops all the time where it looks like they took the bows out of a box and just shoved them on the rack. They are smashed, upside down and just plain ugly. A lot of moms don't even know how to put them in their child's hair either. When I see a little girl with a bow upside down, it is doing all I can not to unclip it and fix it. Maybe I am just too "anal"? lol

I was just in a store this past weekend and ALL of the bows were fraying! Whoever the shoppe owner purchased from did not even heat seal. OH MY
She also had them priced at $9.99 *Solid color 1.5" twisted bows ((That were fraying and NOT very "Twisted"))

Anyone else check out the bows in a boutique?? hehe
I'm all "I can make THAT and much better!"

Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting