New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-20-2011, 12:10
Default Re: Suppliers?

yes, ive seen that...usually if there is something im looking for, i will just go thru the carts (im there several times a week so they know me)...but just recently they changed everything around and the shelves look BARE all the time

Originally Posted by *Erika* View Post
Yeah it's great, if they ever unpack it! Every time I go it's sitting in carts and in boxes. It takes them about a week to have everything out and by than another truck load is already there.
Mom to Taterbug (17), Foxxy (15) & Katiebug (12)
Wife to Big Red
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 10:43
Default Re: Suppliers?

Good luck on your search. I am a newbie so I read posts to get familiar with terminology before I ask questions. In do photography and I see the attacks on new people who ask the wrong questions or word things not quite right, so I try to watch what I ask on here. Sometimes it is just trial and error. I think that supplier and wholesaler are one and the same to me. At the end of the day, I bought supplies from them, making them my supplier. Hopefully over time, people will respond with more patient, kind responses versus people getting angry assuming that people are asking for their private suppliers info. Over time, terminology will be more clear and us newbs will know how to talk correctly.
Sponsored Links
hip girl boutique LLC forum advertisement--pink-lily-wholesale